• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rope drop frozen then Akershus breakfast

RedmonFamily

Make it Blue!
Just wondering what would be the best breakfast time for Akershus if we want to ride frozen first. I currently have 8:50. We are on site so we will get in at 8:30 to rope drop. Is this too early or doable?

I would move it back to 915 , it’s going to 10 minutes or so to walk back to Norway, get in line , do the ride . You can do online check in 20 minutes early so if you check in getting off the ride , you might get early call back.

We had a 9 AM Akershus a couple weeks ago. We were there for the 830 opening. They hold you until 830 near the front of the park, so you have a pretty good haul back to Norway. I thought about trying to ride before our ADR, but there were a lot of people in line already and I wasn't sure we would make it out by 9.

Depends where you are entering from. We always stay at an Epcot resort when going with our grandchildren. Usually make it to Norway within 7 minutes of entry from the international gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter