Rooms that sleep 5?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I am so out of the loop, we have always stayed the poly but would be open to another location but my kids do not want to share a bed so looking for resort with a pullout type couch or accommodates an extra bed/rollaway ; thanks all

Are you looking at staying on site? You can just switch your search on Disney's site to indicate you're booking for 5 people to see the options, even if you're only traveling as 4.

For the values, you're looking at suites at AoA or music. Unfortunately, you end up paying at about deluxe prices for the value suites.

Moderates you're looking at POR or CBR fifth sleepers. They have the little pull down murphy bed, which I would say is best up through preteen or a petite teenager. (You didn't say your kid's ages.)

Most of the deluxes and many studio villas have the 5 person layout, including Poly. Deluxes will have a chair or couch that sleeps your 5th person. Studio villas, it's a regular bed, a pull out sofa, and then also a Murphy bed similar to POR/CBR (murphy here subject to the same height/size concerns).

If you like Poly, you can certainly stay with that!

Thanks! Such an obvious way to search it! I really have been away from planning and I lost all my skills! I ran the prices last night , holy cow, and the flights . Might have just talked myself right out of this trip.

Thanks! Such an obvious way to search it! I really have been away from planning and I lost all my skills! I ran the prices last night , holy cow, and the flights . Might have just talked myself right out of this trip.

Yeah, Disney resort prices these days are definitely worth a double take, even more so when you consider how stingy they've been with discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter