Room Suggestions - BWV Studio

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
We rented DVC points to stay at the BWV - Studio for the first time this coming December. Does anyone have any suggestions for a specific room number that they feel is exceptionally nice? For example: far away from the smoking section, good view of fireworks, etc.? We do not mind the noise of pools or anything but do not want to be stuck looking at a concrete wall or a parking lot. We do not have any experience staying here as we usually take advantage of the Swan & Dolphin teacher discounts.

If you would rather not give me specific room numbers on the list here, please PM me. I'd really appreciate everyone's help or ANY suggestions you can offer!

THANKS! ;)

There are two different catagories of rooms at the BWV. Standard and preferred. Do you know which you are getting? You can check with the member you're renting points from and let us know, and I'm sure we'll have some suggestions for you.

As an FYI, unless you rented points for a standard view, sorry, but you won't have a fireworks view.

Anne

Originally posted by ducklite
There are two different catagories of rooms at the BWV. Standard and preferred. Do you know which you are getting? You can check with the member you're renting points from and let us know, and I'm sure we'll have some suggestions for you.

As an FYI, unless you rented points for a standard view, sorry, but you won't have a fireworks view.

Anne

The contract says: Studio Standard View at Boardwalk Villas

Thank you in advance for your help, Anne...you're fast! :)

I would request top floor, across from the bus stop. We had a standard 1 bedroom there last December and had an excellent fireworks view.

Originally posted by DebbieB
I would request top floor, across from the bus stop. We had a standard 1 bedroom there last December and had an excellent fireworks view.

Aside from the fireworks, what else did you see on your balcony? Parking lot or greenery?

we faced the front driveway, boardwalk inn, bus stop and parking lot in the distance. The standard views are along the front driveway from the lobby entrance to the pond and then around the corner to across from the tennis courts/valet parking lot. The rooms down by the pond have a nice view but they are a long distance from the elevator.

Originally posted by DebbieB
we faced the front driveway, boardwalk inn, bus stop and parking lot in the distance. The standard views are along the front driveway from the lobby entrance to the pond and then around the corner to across from the tennis courts/valet parking lot. The rooms down by the pond have a nice view but they are a long distance from the elevator.

Thanks, DebbieB!

Ducklite:

FYI - We have had a preferred view on every trip to BWV. Every time but one we had an excellent fireworks view. As a matter of fact, from one room we could see fireworks from both Epcot and MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter