Room Service added to DDP

LandBoatRide

Earning My Ears
Word has it that room service at Deluxe resorts only will be allowed for guests using the DDP. It will take off 2 credits (whether CS or TS, I do not know). It is meant as a last resort option for guests who cannot get a booking at any restaurants.

Sorry, this is all the details I have. I do not know which resorts (or if DVC is included), was only told deluxe resorts and 2 credits.

Note: I do not know if this is a permanent addition to DDP or only for the next month during free dining package promotion.

Interesting.... I was just thinking about that as an option, in response to a message yesterday someone posted about, "What do people do if they cannot get an ADR at the last minute?" I suppose the fact that it is deluxe only, and 2TS, might make it less of an option for folks low on credits, though.

Sort of makes sense the only moderate that has room service is CS, and that is very limited. Really only the deluxes have room service anyway--I wouldn't call pizza delivery room service! In any event, given the constraints of the space in restaurants and difficulty finding an ADR, it makes sense, in addition all room service meals are priced like signature dining (most entrees come from the signature restaurants). I believe someone else mentioned back in May or so that they had heard that the DDP may be expanded to include room service. Again if this change is being made, it would make sense to do it when nearly everyone is using the DDP to help to train everyone on the new changes as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter