room requirements

DisneyAl

Big DVC fan
The room requirement is a problem for us. What if you live in Orlando and have no use for all the rooms they require for the custom packages. Is there any way around that requirement?

We found we had an easier time than expected meeting it, but I realize not everyone can. I've read many times in the past that Disney has worked around this with other couples. Maybe then can shed some light? Or if you have spoken with a Sales Manager maybe they have a suggestion. One thing we did that made many decide to spend the night of the wedding on property (we did have some local guests) was we offered transportation from the hotel to the ceremony and reception site. We also had them agree that the nights used under DVC would count towards the minimum too. That was much easier than them having to try and get themselves around and many decided to just go ahead and stay that night to round out the evening. It turned out that a large group of my family ended up ordering late night pizza and staying up most of the night visiting and talking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter