Room request recommendation?

DisneyJade

Two decades on the DIS, lurking and learning
We have a poolside garden view, so I know that means we will have a view facing the interior, but are there rooms in this category that are better than others? We'd love to be up a bit higher to make the view worth it, but we also have little kids and would like the quickest access to pools and food too. Thoughts/recs? TIA!

I’m renting a standard studio dvc room. I’d also be interested in this question. And can I call and make the request myself? Thanks!

So Aulani has 1 main set of doors per tower that are on either side of the lobby. So you would probably request a room closest to the elevators. I don't think that there are any that you would consider "better". If your goal in booking a pool view was to get closer, it won't matter. You will just be on the lower floors and have a slightly shorter elevator ride. If you want to avoid the elevator, you can ask for ground floor, but everyone still needs to go in and out of the same sets of doors. The ground floor rooms have a sliding door out to the walkway but you can not lock them from the outside. The resorts isn't really that big.

For tntstults, if you are renting points, the DVC member usually needs to call and make the room request. Member services won't talk to you and it is hit or miss if someone at the actual resort will pull up the reservation.

What type of room?

Double Queen

So Aulani has 1 main set of doors per tower that are on either side of the lobby. So you would probably request a room closest to the elevators. I don't think that there are any that you would consider "better". If your goal in booking a pool view was to get closer, it won't matter. You will just be on the lower floors and have a slightly shorter elevator ride. If you want to avoid the elevator, you can ask for ground floor, but everyone still needs to go in and out of the same sets of doors. The ground floor rooms have a sliding door out to the walkway but you can not lock them from the outside. The resorts isn't really that big.

For tntstults, if you are renting points, the DVC member usually needs to call and make the room request. Member services won't talk to you and it is hit or miss if someone at the actual resort will pull up the reservation.

Thank you. In that case, I suppose I would want to request the highest possible floor for our category, for the views.

If you want the best 2 bedroom ocean view and a great sunset view get room 950 or a floor that ends in 50

If you want the best 2 bedroom ocean view and a great sunset view get room 950 or a floor that ends in 50

Thanks! I think that might be a category above us. We have poolside garden view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter