• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Only Discount Code Is Out For 4/12-6/6/09

CDizney

DIS Veteran
Alright!!!!! I've been waiting for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valid most nights: 4/12/09-6/6/09. Some resorts will NOT be available for all dates. Use code UGP or RYD.
Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher or not available on weekends.

Availability is limited and some dates during this span are blocked out. These rates can also be booked as part of a vacation package.

Sample rates:

Value resort, Standard view, $68 plus tax (Sun-Thur nights) - some nights $86
Value resort, Standard view, $78 plus tax (Fri-Sat nights)
Moderate resort, Standard view, $104 plus tax (Sun-Thur nights) - some nights $129
Animal Kingdom Lodge, Standard view, $179 plus tax - some nights $229
Old Key West, Studio, $169 plus tax (Fri-Sat nights)
Old Key West, Studio, $209 plus tax (Sun-Thur nights) - some nights $244
Other resorts and room types are available
About Booking

You must book by 4/18/09. For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival.

When copying information from another website it would be nice to give credit to the website that you found this information on.

The information above is listed on Mousesavers.com

Sorry about that! I was so super excited to let everyone know I had seen the code that I forgot to cite Mousesavers which is an awesome website for us Disney fans. Thank you for that catch on my mistake.

I cannot tell Mousesavers and of course the DIS boards how much good they have done over the years in helping folks plan their vacations.

Thank you so much for posting this. I check mousesavers every am and pm. But didn't check today (I was actually w o r k i n g) We were staying at an Embassy Suites during spring break to save $$ but was able to book the CSR for only $10 more a day! :cool1:

WOOHOO! I just saved $76 on an exsisting ressie and was able to switch from CBR to AKL.
I was checking Mousesavers for info on Universal tickets and found the new spring discount.

Thanks Mousesavers!!!!

Just checked the room only rate. It was much cheaper to do the 4/3 deal for us. Had to check just in case. One never knows with Disney!

I was waiting to book 2 nights at Pop (the rest will be offsite at Windsor Hills) and was so glad I saw this today $68 per night for standard room. I was tempted to book AKL or WL for $179 & $199 respectively but we're sticking to our budget. Great prices though!! Wow!

I was waiting to book 2 nights at Pop (the rest will be offsite at Windsor Hills) and was so glad I saw this today $68 per night for standard room. I was tempted to book AKL or WL for $179 & $199 respectively but we're sticking to our budget. Great prices though!! Wow!

You are a strong woman!

We are doing a split stay... the first 4 nights at ASsp for $68 and then on to AKL for 3 nights at $179!

You are a strong woman!

We are doing a split stay... the first 4 nights at ASsp for $68 and then on to AKL for 3 nights at $179!

I think I must be a crazy woman because I would love to be at AKL, we stayed at the Poly once (tacked a few extra days on) and I LOVED it. This is my first value so then I'll only have to stay at the villas to hit every category! Enjoy your deluxe accommodations!:thumbsup2

Is this better than 4/3?

I think it depends on your dates. When I put in our original dates May 28-June 4 in standard at AKL it was slightly cheaper. Unfortunately we had to switch to the following week, which does not all fall under this discount. :sad2:

for those that are not saving with the spring codes is it because you have the 4/3 deal already or is it because your resort of choice is not available?

I already had tickets and we are doing a split stay so the 4/3 doesn't work for us. I was going to drop the split stay to take advantage of the 4/3 and just buy one day tickets, but I had already promised to let the kids pick the resorts this time:scared1: .

So this spring code works out perfectly for us.:cool1:

Just wanted to say thank you to the OP for posting this. I honestly wasnt expecting codes to come out until the end of the month so I have not been checking recently. Just happened upon this post yesterday, and was able to apply the code to my two rooms which saved me 600.00 per room, and also was able to apply it to two of my aunts rooms also 600.00 each. My aunts were thrilled that they were able to save money!! Thanks again!:cool1: :cool1: :worship:

Just called and applied the new spring discount code to our existing reservation at the polynesian and saved $469.14!!! Unbelievable!! Thanks so much to Mousesavers for posting this info!!

here's wishing pixie dust to others so hopefully you will also save some $$ on your upcoming vacation!! :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter