Romantic but reasonably priced

I think it depends on what the couple likes. Food you don't like is not romantic even if it's dark with a water view.

Hi there! I would like to book a ressie for my son and his girlfriend during our upcoming December trip that is nice, but not too expensive. Any suggestions?

TIA :)

Just a reminder that this is what the original poster asked. She used the word nice, not romantic. Mom's not trying to be a wingman or intrude on their relationship. Seems to me she is just trying to send them out for a nice evening they may not have thought of in advance, or can afford, themselves.

Just a reminder that this is what the original poster asked. She used the word nice, not romantic. Mom's not trying to be a wingman or intrude on their relationship. Seems to me she is just trying to send them out for a nice evening they may not have thought of in advance, or can afford, themselves.

Romantic is literally in the title. Sooo

Romantic is literally in the title. Sooo
I sit corrected. Looked at the post not the title. Still believe her intentions are good and she's not trying to be the meddling mom.

I sit corrected. Looked at the post not the title. Still believe her intentions are good and she's not trying to be the meddling mom.

I think we all feel that her intentions are good. No doubt about it. I see nothing wrong with buying them dinner, I just think that it is a bit much to actually plan and book it for them. I would pull the son aside and say that I want to buy them dinner one night and hand over some cash. Tell him to talk about where and when with his girlfriend and remind them to make a reservation. We are all guilty of doing too much for our grown kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter