Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

1)Name Holly
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) holz99 in most places
3)female
4)Age 25
5)Location North Alabama
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) single, never married
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: DL never, WDW once but I have a trip coming up in December and I feel like there will be many more to come! :)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? I stumbled upon it while planning for our upcoming trip and I'm single and love Disney
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: I guess about a 7 or 8. I love Disney but don't have it all over the house, just in the craft room
10) Include a picture (optional)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I love sports, esp. college football (WAR EAGLE!) and softball. I coach college softball. After 7 years in college (going full time each semester), I'm finally almost done! I love to scrapbook and make things.

I have got to get my pics on photobucket before I can post one but hopefully I can get that done soon.

1)Matt
2)Lakeside Pirate
3)Male
4)36
5)Columbus, Ohio
6)divorced/single
7)DisneyWorld 6 times Disneyland 0
8)to meet new people who share this "addiction"
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney... 8
can't get it to work right.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know... love hockey, especially the Columbus Blue Jackets

1)Gary
2)None
3)Male
4)53
5)UK
6)Married with 4 adult kids
7)WDW 3 times
8)It's singles AND adults, and I'm travelling without the kids this time. Would like to meet up with fellow Disney fans for a meal and chat.
9)about a 7, thought I was a 10 until I see how much more keen everyone else is :)
10) find me on facebook, same id as on here or photobucket (as watsong)
11) travelling to Florida on 29th Aug 2009 until 12th September with my sister

Glenda

2)Nicknames used: Gmax

3)Female

4)39

5)Baltimore, Maryland

6)Current availability: Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: About 15?

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Nosey!

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 8

IMG_5615.jpg
IMG_5047.jpg

Midge
lovespurpledisney on disdates
female
Monroe MI (extreme se MI)
divorced
WDW 10 DL 0
to meet people with similar interests that won't say "again!".
There is something Disney in every room in my house and I directed Disney's High School Musical" in May '08.
I'll post a picture as soon as I find one worthy enough lol
I have 2 boys at home ages 6 & 11. We stayed at the PoP Century this year from June 29 -July14. I can't wait to go again!

Midge
lovespurpledisney on disdates
female
Monroe MI (extreme se MI)
divorced
WDW 10 DL 0
to meet people with similar interests that won't say "again!".
There is something Disney in every room in my house and I directed Disney's High School Musical" in May '08.
I'll post a picture as soon as I find one worthy enough lol
I have 2 boys at home ages 6 & 11. We stayed at the PoP Century this year from June 29 -July14. I can't wait to go again!

diane
female
ga
divorced
happy people who love to laugh
1 daughter grown
use a scooter when in WDW due to back

2)Provide the following information:

1)Name
Anna
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)

3)Male or female
Female
4)Age
5)Location
Aspen, Colorado
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
I have been to WDW 3 times. I have been to DL many times. I have been on a Disney Cruise and booked on another. I am booked on an Adventures By Disney Trip.
8)Why are you on the singles thread?
Meet some new friends.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
7 I love the parks.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I will be at WDW from 12-09-09 to 12-16-09. From the 10th to the 14th there will be a bunch of people from the DIS podcast boards at WDW. It should be a great time.

All of these pictures were taken in May. This was the DISunplugged podcast cruise trip. We all stayed after the cruise and had alot of fun. These are people I met from the Podcast Boards.

This is me (Anna).
Image1069.jpg

Here is a picture of me, and my friends Todd, Kim.
DSC08610.jpg

Here is a picture of Kim, Me, Rob, and Todd.
Image0768.jpg

1) Lexy

2) webejoys

3) Female

4) 28

5) Miami, Fl

6) Single

7) I have been to Disney around 6 times.

8) To meet fellow Disney lovers!

9) 9

11) In the process of planning my first solo trip to MNSSHP. Hope to see some of you there!

:)

1)Name
Andrea
2)Nicknames used: andie?

3)Female

4)Age 35

5)Location Bel Air, MD

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)sorry guys, i have a Prince Charming.

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
I have been to WDW 8 times. I have been one Disney Cruise.

8)Why are you on the singles thread? it's also for grownups that love Disney.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld. I'm probably a 6-7.

8)
DSCN4666.JPG

10) Just ask

1)Brock

2)bwaite01

3)male

4)26

5)California

6)Single

7)I have been to WDW 8 or so times, never been to DL yet, i just moved to California

8)To meet fellow Disney fans

9)I have a lot of Disney movies but that is about it, I don't decorate much.

10)will update with picture later

11)Anything you want to know just ask.

1)Name: Travis
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): TStrickland01
3)Male or female: Male
4)Age: ?
5)Location: TX
6) Married :)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 5 times
8)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld:
9) Anything else you may think someone may want to know

Hi Everyone!
I'm pretty new to the singles threads, only having posted once or twice in the past year but I'd love to join in the fun!

1)Jessica
2)Well my screenname is Pinkdiamond816, but it's just my email, not a nickname at all.
3) female
4) 23
5) NYC
6) single
7) ummm 17 I think
8) I love to meet great people who share my disney love.
9) As I don't own my house, it's pretty undisney, but in the words of a friend MY rooms "pretty much do nothing but shove that mouse down guest's throats" So 10.

I'm an actress and singer, I've had several disney auditions already as that is my dream job, right next to a broadway career. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get it eventually!

disneyeasteralice.jpg

And there's me with my friends!

1)Name - Constance
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 49
5)Location - Connecticut
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Been divorced for sooo many years that I do consider myself single...
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland See my signature!
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Curiosity! I wanted to see who else goes to Disney on their own!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - Love of Disney - 10, decorating my house - 2 (Tink things in my den!)
10) Include a picture (optional) I have no idea how to do this!
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know Food and Wine Fest is my fav Disney event, love making ADR's for fav restaurants and new ones to try, boats to Downtown Disney, watching the 80's videos at Atlantic City Dance Club (Bon Jovi!!) and Epcot is my favorite park

1)Name: Erik
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): N/a
3)Male or female: Male
4)Age: 28
5)Location: Gatlinburg, TN
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW over 20 times. Disneyland once (1993)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet new people who love Disney.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 9
Skiing01.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I've never quite understood the fascination with dole whip.

1)Name: Crystal
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): adctd2WDW
3)Male or female: F
4)Age: 35
5)Location: Just west of Houston, TX
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): in a relationship, but more like roommates
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: WDW: 11 times, never to DL
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Want to associate with others that understand why I am going to WDW AGAIN this year
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 9
Image2-1.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I am the mother of three from a previous marriage. A funny: I am a server at a TGI Friday's and have been nicknamed Disney because I wear a giant Sorcerer Mickey hat to work!

1) Need to know basis!
2) Businessgypsy
3) Male
4) 52
5) Left bank of the Caloosahatchee (manatee and coconut land)
6) Soloist
7) DisneyWorld 35+ Disneyland 1
8) I'm frequently at Disney by myself getting building and design ideas
9) 8.73
10) Include a picture (below)
11) Not having an agenda at Disney creates a wonderful rip in the time-space continuum.
deanAK.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter