Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

My Turn

1)Name: Teresa

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): ttester9612, T, TT or Double Trouble :rolleyes1

3)Male or female - Female

4)Age: 52 but acts like 40

5)Location - Maryland

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Widow

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: more times than I can remember to WDW - never to DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet other people who LOVE Disney, which I've meet a few already

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for WDW - I'm an 8

19) Include a Pic: Numerous are posted on the Photo Thread

1)Name
Cathy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
starrzone, drivin
3)Male or female
Female
4)Age
26, soon to be 27 (in a week!)
5)Location
East Coast of Canada (NOT Toronto! That is NOT Eastern Canada!!!)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
WDW- 7
DL- 1
DL Paris-1
8)Why are you on the singles thread?
I want to converse with singles with similar interests in a safe, clean, fun environment
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld
I'd say 7; I'm not really into Disney "stuff" other than photo albums, picture frames and other photo- related merchandise. However, I absolutely :lovestruc the theme parks!
10) Include a picture (optional)
MexicanRiviera2008078-1.jpg
Royal Caribbean's version of a Lapu Lapu!
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I love traveling! Oh, and reading; they often go hand in hand.

1)Name: Eric

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): SyracuseWolvrine, PsychoFreakGoalie, or for those that are familiar with the USCHO boards, I'm Eric on there

3)Male or female - Male

4)Age: 26

5)Location - Technically, Kissimmee FL ... but since nobody really knows where Kissimmee is, I usually say Orlando FL... although I spend enough time in Bay Lake FL that it feels like home sometimes

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: DL once so far (going back in Sept), DW well, I'm on my 3rd visit, but this particular visit has lasted 4 years

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Single, and not actively looking, but if I happen to find someone, that's cool

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for WDW - 8 or 9 ... although it's more random trivia than household decorations

1)Name Jodi
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Jadedjojo
3)Male or female female
4)Age 27 physically, 10 mentally :upsidedow
5)Location Central Florida, 30 minutes from the mouse
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) married
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland To the parks- countless! Been going almost weekly since I was three. I've had an annual pass for the past eight years. On-site stays... a LOT. See signature.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet some new Disney pals!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 10!
My first visit:

A more recent visit, trying to steal Pooh's honey (shhh!:rolleyes1) :

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I love photography, Disney cruising, and Fort Wilderness!

Ahh, a thread, I can follow! :lmao:

1)Name - Michele

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - MyMuse

4)Age - 36 (shortly to be 37!)

5)Location - New Jersey (the NYC part, not the Philly part)

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - good question! maybe 5-7? to WDW; never been to DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread? - found it planning a solo trip for my 37th bday to WDW

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - hmmm....6? I'm hoping after this first-time-on-site-all things-disney-trip, it will be closer to a 9! :thumbsup2

10) Include a picture - now in my avatar (I like taking pictures in front of iconic things)

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I'm not a character disney person, though I don't mind seeing them! I'm more of a theme park/special events person. Hmmm, no kids and I'm left-handed. That's good enough, right? :flower3:

1)Name Heather
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) This one is about it...
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 33
5)Location Houston, TX
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland This April will be #14 to WDW; DL once
8)Why are you on the singles thread? My mother keeps reminding me that I am an 'Adult' so when I saw the word I clicked on it to see what it might be all about... :rolleyes2
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 9.9999 ... not that much decor in the house but otherwise... sheesh!
meandstitch-2.jpg

dartboard.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I dunno... I don't like olives? :confused3

1)Name - Jamie
2)Nicknames used - jamstew
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - older than dirt (63)
5)Location - central Texas
6)Current availability - divorced, not looking & not interested
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld - 6, Disneyland - 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - I thought I was on the "adult & solo travelers" forum (and I'm an adult who travels solo)
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - Parks 10, house 1 (I have a couple of Disney throws
10) Post a picture I don't have any handy

1) Casey
2) none
3) Female
4) 24
5) Central NY
6) Single
7) I've been to WDW at least 15 times but it could be more never been to DL :(
8) I love Disney nad I'm single why not
9)Prolly 8-9 but I have to give most the credit to my mom I inherited at least half of those points ;)
10)
n28405102_32497808_838.jpg

n57601526_30983439_6691-1.jpg

n57601526_31062186_8340.jpg

1)Name :Jina
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): Goofy4Disney!
3)Male or female: Female
4)Age: 44
5)Location: Boston
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): widowed/single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: Disneyland never :( And Disney World 9 times. Hopefully a trip coming up soon.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? So I can share my love for Disney with people that don't think I'm crazy for feeling about it as I do.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 10! I don't have an entire room dedicated, but I certainly say I'm a 10 on the scale. It's all I think about.

1)Name - Laura
2)Nicknames used - laurita, lauritagoddess
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 36
5)Location - NYC
6)Current availability - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld - DisneyWorld - 5, Disneyland - 1
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - To meet other single travellers.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - The Disney parks I'd say 9-10, the rest maybe a 6
10) Post a picture (optional)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I was never a big Disney lover when I was younger, but I'm a total Disney convert now. I'm a single mom and I've taken my 6.5 year old son to Disney several times, but I'm planning my first solo trip now

0828canadamommy.jpg

1)Name - Charlotte

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - FLChick on here; Charlee17, USFBullsChick, and Mahana on other places

4)Age - Just turned 29 on the 8th

5)Location - Florida - about 40 minutes west of the mouse

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Disneyland none but too many times to count for Disney World

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Umm cause I'm single

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - umm maybe an 8 or so - I'm no good at scales like this

10) Include a picture (optional) - I would if I knew how to include one on here

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - umm I'm new the DisBoards

1)Susan
2)Disneysue & Mickeyflower
3)female
4)36 :faint:
5)Golden California!
6)Single
7)DisneyWorld I'm almost ashamed to say it.............1 Disneyland More times than I can count
8)See #6 :coffee:
9) I'm going to go with 7 because I actually have very little Disney paraphernalia in my house but my insides RADIATE DISNEY FREAK!!! :mickeyjum
10) I'm told I can't torture people with my mug until I've done 10 posts. Until that day here I am :cool1:
11) Uhm..............My kitty's name is Rajah?

1)Sue
2) SCQ86
3)female
4)42
5) Chicago
6)Single
7)WDW - Stop counting after 10
8) Cause I don't like feeling like I'm the only single person going to WDW
9)On the scale...I'm a 7..purse, phone disney....home...see if you can find the hidden mickey....cause I keep losing them in the mess!
10) At the office sneaking a peek at the dis....visit my myspace: www.myspace.com/suecq86
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Avid scrapper and photographer...and a big boy scout volunteer!

1)Sue
2) SCQ86
3)female
4)42
5) Chicago
6)Single
7)WDW - Stop counting after 10
8) Cause I don't like feeling like I'm the only single person going to WDW
9)On the scale...I'm a 7..purse, phone disney....home...see if you can find the hidden mickey....cause I keep losing them in the mess!
10) At the office sneaking a peek at the dis....visit my myspace: www.myspace.com/suecq86
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Avid scrapper and photographer...and a big boy scout volunteer!

Woo Hoo - welcome fellow scrapper.
Melanie

1)Name - Scott
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) -TooncesTDC
3)Male or female - M
4)Age - 37
5)Location - Chicago (far north suburbs)
6)Current availability - Married to a fraidy-cat Disney lover
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - 5 times to DW
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - We're on the adults thread because we need to find other child-free couples like like travelling to Disney!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - I'll say a 7... I don't have all the stuff at home, but I know the parks like the back of my hand.

Picture coming when I have enough posts... :cool1:

1)Name - Cheryl
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) -toocherie on all boards
3)Male or female - F
4)Age - 51
5)Location - Southern California--15 min. from Disneyland!
6)Current availability - Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld 1, but going again in March and October!or Disneyland - more times than I can count--I have a premium annual pass, and have been going since I was three or so
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - Initially to learn some tips on solo park-going; but wouldn't mind finding a male Disney lover to enjoy the parks with! I have lots of Dis girlsfriends (see the DL board and the "Girls' Only" trip threads
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - At this point I would have to say a 10--in addition to a bunch of Disney stuff at home, and jewelry, I own both a DVC interest at SSR and as of yesterday GCV!

Here's a pic:
DisneyBirthday2008010.jpg

sorry the pic is so big--I'm not good at re-sizing--but notice the Mickey earrings? (QVC!)
Other than that--just wanted to say I enjoy the Dis and all the friends I've met here!

1)Name Katie
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) LionessPrincess
3)Male or female female
4)Age 20
5)Location BC Canada Go 'Nucks! and Flames! ( from Alberta originally!)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) happily single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland Many....since I was a baby!
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet new people and get my Disney fix!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld ummm 7-8?
10) Include a picture (optional) cant dont have enuf posts!
11) I am in my third year of my RN degree, and I have 5 little hay munchers (horses) and these two things make it pretty difficult to go ANYWHERE haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter