Roll call for F&W 2016 ?

First solo trip for me! Looking forward to the F&W Festival Oct 13...15 Just a three day trip, but living in Florida now, so planning more visits!

Last edited:
There Sept 14-21, my first food and wine, can't wait! I'm new to these board (new DVC) and I'm sure there are threads for F&W tips, if anyone can point them out, that would be great :)

Didnt know there was a forum for this. Ive been thinking about doing a last minute trip to WDW and Universal Sept 1-5... but don't wanna go alone

Sept 22nd-26th with the hubby, my sister and brother in law. Doing the booths a little but mainly have events booked. A little sad the burger party isn't included in Sept again this year. It's one event we wanted to do again this year but our dates weren't as flexible this go round.

There Sept 14-21, my first food and wine, can't wait! I'm new to these board (new DVC) and I'm sure there are threads for F&W tips, if anyone can point them out, that would be great :)

I don't know of any specific threads here, but I've been many times and would avoid Saturdays! The lines are long and in mid September it will be hot and humid.
Here is a link to a great site for just about everything about F&W plus all the extra's, I just looked at it and now I'm hungry :)
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016-epcot-food-and-wine-festival/
and
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-booths-menus-and-food-photos/

Last edited:
The four of us are hitting up F&W on October 31st, November 1st and November 6th. We might go see Hanson twice lol.

I will be going solo from September 17th to 22nd. Trying to balance out a lot of different things at the time though as I will be going to a charity convention, Halloween Horror Nights, MNSSHP, F&W, and the parks in general. Thinking of having some drinks around the world so wouldn't hanging out with other people who may be thinking the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter