ROFR Thread Oct - Dec 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go for round 2:

marisabuzz---$116-$19974-160-BLT-Aug-0/15, 160/16, 160/17, 160/18-Seller pays 2016 MF- sent 11/11

Buying our first set of points! Just went to ROFR this weekend. Fingers crossed. :smickey:

mrmattymouse---$86-$9230-100-AKV-Feb-0/15, 0/16, 100/17, 100/18- sent 11/7 (apparently they didn't send it on Saturday like they said, oops)
Best of luck! Though AKV is a good, safe bet :)

andigomeep---$75-$23145-300-SSR-Mar-0/15, 16/16, 600/17-Seller pays closing- sent 11/7, passed 11/9

I probably did this wrong. First time buyers. Seller paid 16 dues and is paying closing - however we built cost of closing into the point price to up it to make the contract look better for us. Is two days a new record? I probably overpaid, didn't I? lol
WHOA that is fast!!! Congrats :flower:!!!

DisneyKLN---$135-$17575-125-VGC-Apr-0/15, 0/16, 0/17, 125/18-Seller pays 2017 dues- sent 11/7, passed 11/9

This is much quicker than our last contract. Let's hope this trend continues.
Another crazy fast turnaround- congratulations, that is a great price for VGC :flower:!

andigomeep---$75-$23145-300-SSR-Mar-0/15, 16/16, 600/17-Seller pays closing- sent 11/7, passed 11/9

I probably did this wrong. First time buyers. Seller paid 16 dues and is paying closing - however we built cost of closing into the point price to up it to make the contract look better for us. Is two days a new record? I probably overpaid, didn't I? lol
Excellent price. Congrats!

That seems like a really good deal to me! And you have a lot of banked points for 2017!!!

Buying our first set of points! Just went to ROFR this weekend. Fingers crossed. :smickey:

mrmattymouse---$86-$9230-100-AKV-Feb-0/15, 0/16, 100/17, 100/18- sent 11/7 waived 11/16 (apparently they didn't send it on Saturday like they said, oops)

WAIVED 11/16!!!! HAPPY DANCE TIME! :mickeyjum

If we get an email from the title company with forms to open an escrow account, is it safe to assume that we passed ROFR?

If we get an email from the title company with forms to open an escrow account, is it safe to assume that we passed ROFR?

Hmm. Which Title company are you using? We had our escrow charged to our credit card a week before we passed ROFR. I'd call your agent/broker.

Are you referring to the deposit? If so, that was taken by the title company on Monday. Today I got an email with documents titled Buyer's Open Escrow, sent from a closing manager from the title company.

Are you referring to the deposit? If so, that was taken by the title company on Monday. Today I got an email with documents titled Buyer's Open Escrow, sent from a closing manager from the title company.

Oooo. We've not gotten that yet. So maybe so!! A phone call never hurts. (Said by someone who hates talking on the phone.)

Oooo. We've not gotten that yet. So maybe so!! A phone call never hurts. (Said by someone who hates talking on the phone.)

I've already emailed asking. I'd hate to be that person that calls after they email. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

I've already emailed asking. I'd hate to be that person that calls after they email. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
No magic Vacation Title sends that after receiving your initial documents and deposit. It doesn't mean you have actually passed ROFR yet.
ETA we worked with *** twice (once the seller was a liar who said there were 2 year's worth of points that he had actually used prior to listing the contract and did the same thing with his other contract) as well as our successful BLT purchase. Both time we got the documents you are talking about within a few days of sending in the contract and deposit. The first never passed ROFR because once Disney said the contract didn't match the avail points we cancelled the sale and the second passed ROFR a week or more after we got those documents to complete. The good news is that ROFR has been pretty fast recently as opposed to taking 25-30 days like it had for a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter