ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to DVC so wasn’t sure why there’s points taken from 22...wouldn’t it just come off the 21 points if there’s points left in that use year to use?
They probably borrowed points from 22 for a reservation, then modified or canceled the reservation later. In those cases borrowed points are returned to you in the UY you borrowed them into, not from.

Last edited:

DANG! Last night, after two taken this summer by the ROFL lady, we made a new offer on another 100-point April CC that had just become available. Asking was $168. We offered $12/point OVER asking and it still wasn't enough - another family had a slightly higher offer. I am starting to think the universe is trying to tell us we do not need to own at Copper Creek.

Last edited:
Just got till the end of Jan to use them. So potentially looking at an unexpected trip to get them used. Seller paid dues on those.

22 points are banked!

New to DVC so wasn’t sure why there’s points taken from 22...wouldn’t it just come off the 21 points if there’s points left in that use year to use?
I would think the 21 points would have to have been banked or they would have expired. If your 22 points are not banked into 23 those would also expire Feb 1.

It's possible they had something booked and cancelled.

Looking for opinions, a loaded Poly contract that has full 2021 points banked at $160 and seller pays MF 22. Too much? I think it’s a bit much, I want cheap SAP points.

Last edited:
Looking for opinions, a loaded Poly contract that has full 2021 points banked at $165 and seller pays MF 22. Too much? I think it’s a bit much, I want cheap SAP points.
Since number of points or use year not given I will apply rough estimates.
100 pvb at $165 $16500 if have 100 banked points could sell but will use low conservative figure of $16 so $1600 income from rental $16500-1600= 14900 so $149 per point for PVB. Some would call that cheap and seller paying 2022 mf is also a bonus

Your ROFR string is below. Copy and paste all of the text in the box for posting.​

It will paste as one line even if it shows up as multiple lines in the box.

Jjvette68---$132-$25835-190-AKV-Dec-0/21, 95/22, 190/23-International seller- sent 9/1, passed 9/15
Inching closer to possibly hearing about mine (sent 9/3).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter