ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Glad someone on here snagged it. I was super tempted by it when I saw it, but had to come around to my senses that it was too many points for me right now. I did have another contract a couple of months through that broker that was ROFR'ed and it was smooth to that point.
My last one with them, CCV, was also ROFR’ed. They are a small broker but their prices are mighty!

DVChris---$140.91-$33525-220-BLT-Oct-0/21, 239/22, 220/23, 220/24-Int'l Seller- sent 8/26, passed 9/6

Record speed at 10 days! Broker thinks they are waiving through international sellers.

I guess ROFL is not interested in protecting resale value. Only been watching this thread for month or so, nothing under 170 passes at BLT. Defiantly good news for you!

I've seen the international seller fast pass mentioned before. Why does this matter?

I guess ROFL is not interested in protecting resale value. Only been watching this thread for month or so, nothing under 170 passes at BLT. Defiantly good news for you!

I've seen the international seller fast pass mentioned before. Why does this matter?

DVD doesn’t seem to want to deal with the extra things associated with buying from an international seller, so they never take them back.

That means that lower prices will get through.

DVD doesn’t seem to want to deal with the extra things associated with buying from an international seller, so they never take them back.

That means that lower prices will get through.
I wonder if the main issue is the chance that the seller does not pay the FIRPA. Then the responsibility falls on the buyer. I bet that is the concern DVD is avoiding.

I wonder if the main issue is the chance that the seller does not pay the FIRPA. Then the responsibility falls on the buyer. I bet that is the concern DVD is avoiding.

Very well could be that and maybe there are different implications for them as a company that don’t exist for an individual. All we know is that buying from an international seller is pretty much guaranteed to pass, no matter the price.

Very well could be that and maybe there are different implications for them as a company that don’t exist for an individual. All we know is that buying from an international seller is pretty much guaranteed to pass, no matter the price.
Is FIRPTA funds supposed to be taken out at closing?

Very frustrated. Just found out that Disney requested an addendum from my seller; it's been 5 days and they haven't returned it yet. I'm hoping my 50 point, $125 per point contract at SSR will still go through.

I just got a call from my agent at our favorite company with an admin fee and who here wants to venture a guess why I haven’t heard back from Disney yet even though today is day 57?? I mean, everyone really just need 1 guess…. 😅

Anyway, I’m surprisingly not too mad. At least I get to save on admin fee now if we pass ROFR 🤪

I just got a call from my agent at our favorite company with an admin fee and who here wants to venture a guess why I haven’t heard back from Disney yet even though today is day 57?? I mean, everyone really just need 1 guess…. 😅

Anyway, I’m surprisingly not too mad. At least I get to save on admin fee now if we pass ROFR 🤪
I'm being dumb but did they not submit when they said they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter