ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed it will not allow a photo in the sig line. Where do you all get the links for the Resorts?
You need to go here and follow the instructions. The images had to be re-uploaded, so you'll need to go to post #15 to find the instructions, and post #27 to find the images. You'll need to save the image (download it), then upload it to wherever you keep your images (Photobucket, etc.). They used to be hosted on the boards somewhere but I think something happened. You can ask the creator @neutralnovicew where they are now (if they are hosted on here again).

I noticed it will not allow a photo in the sig line. Where do you all get the links for the Resorts? (Thank you RuntheMouse)
It's sort of a crapshoot. There are several other sets of resort banners (at least one linked above) you can chose from. A few months back when they switched the DIS forum host servers, a ton of links were broken. The links to the ones I like (in my sig) were messed up (as you can read in that thread I linked to), for example. Because the signature only allows you to insert an image link (and not an image), the link has to be good and accessible. It's not complicated, really, just a matter of inserting a good link into the signature.

It's probably safest to use your own image hosting site like Photobucket, Imgur, Flikr, Wix, etc. That way you'll always have the image saved and accessible and you won't get the dreaded red X in your sig:
akv-jam-psd-converted-png.647280

I noticed it will not allow a photo in the sig line. Where do you all get the links for the Resorts? (Thank you RuntheMouse)
The other way to do it if you see someone with a sig you like that you want to steal is just to right click on the photo on the sig and then select open in new tab. Then copy the link of the newly opened tab and then insert it into your sig.

I got an accepted offer, but i don't list it here until its signed & sent to Disney correct.?
Correct, the broker usually sends it to DVD for ROFR the same day (or within a day) of when the last signature is received. Ask the Broker for a Seller-signed copy for you - then you'll know when it was signed.

It's Official - I have an ADD-ON-ITIS Problem! :D
I just got word on my latest offer - so here's the format string for ROFR:

E2ME2---$110-$28182-230-BWV-Jun-230/22, 460/23, 230/24- sent 2/10 - Passed 2/23

$1962 of that is MFs for 2023 (are they prorated to date of closing, or date of offer acceptance)?

I did not expect it to clear that quickly.(13 Calendar Days/8 Business Days)
I took a break from pencil-whipping my tax return to look at the the forums, and saw that someone else
(AmyJoyce, above) had submitted to ROFR on 2/10 & had received their good news today.
So I opened my email to send an inquiry to the broker, and there was an incoming email giving me the good news!
I will post all of the other pertinent data on the Closing Time thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter