Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster poor reliability?

fretbored1

Earning My Ears
After months of anticipating a ride on Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, my family and I rushed into DHS Wednesday morning to find it “temporarily closed.” It remained that way throughout the rest of the day. Then upon our return visit that Saturday, the status showed “temporarily closed” all day long. I kept an eye on it today as we reserved the option to hit the park for one quick ride before our drive back to Tennessee, but alas, it’s still down. I was among the first riders when this opened, and have told my daughter about it for years only to find it inoperable for three separate days. 😕 Is this a common occurrence these days? Is the old gal just getting a bit long in the tooth?

That is unusual. In all the years that we have gone, I don't recall it being down except for scheduled maintenance.

We've been 4 times in the last 3 year and i don't ever remember it being down :( I'm so sorry that is a big bummer.

Lousy..
This had to have been a one off. I don't ever recall seeing RnR Coaster down...

It would be nice if Disney would post an update. Maintenance is work being done for a day at most anything more means its a major issue and waiting on parts. Good customer service would be to let the guest know the expected down time.

We’re at HS today and it’s been “temporarily unavailable “ all day. Anyone know why? Don’t see it on the refurb list.
thabks

It's been down for days at this point, I don't believe it's been announced why (I haven't seen anyway).

I think it's been down for a few days. Our first day at HS was the 1st and it was down then and again yesterday.

It's still down as of today. So almost a week? It's one of DH's favorite rides. I'm hoping it's back up by Friday!

we were at HS today and it was down the entire time. Really a bummer since park was at capacity. That attraction being down really adds to the wait times for everything else. not to mention today was our only reservation for the park and that’s one of our favorite rides ☹️ Oh well, staying positive for 2021 we did snag a BG for ROR this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter