Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow £300 thats a bummer!

Dont you want your beautiful dress to be on display when you get married?
I know it woul be cold in February but youll be so excited lol you wont even notice :)

I do, but I also want to hear the service above the sound of my teeth chattering! Lol! Plus, its a good way to change 'looks' from daytime to night-time....

I thought about a Pashmina too (Like my BMs), but I know I'll twizzle on with it and I'll have all my piccys with me fiddling on with it! Lol!

Bob xxoxoxoxoxox

ha ha you are too funny ill let you know if i see any thing on my wonders around the internet lol

I'm getting rather excited this evening about Honeymoon clothes.... Having two honeymoons means I'll need more outfits, doesn't it? ;) Robert doesn't look thrilled about this as it means I'll spend cash....! Lol!

Bob xoxoxoox

yes maam it does! That was my whole plan...
Try these sites they have crazy clearance lately

macys.com
delias.com
alloy.com

Hope it helps!
Jenny

I'm currently in search of a wedding cover up.... Up until now, I've been looking for a black, crochet cardigan to wear over my dress (It is going to be freezing after all!) but I saw this the other day whilst doing some online browsing....

http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/hn-trainedcoat.htm

I thought it would look amazing over my dress, and also that it would be lovely to have something trailing down the aisle after me....

However, at £300 its far too much for me to afford.... :sad1: So I'm currently on the hunt for something similar but cheaper.... However, it's not the end of the world if I don't get it. I think a black lace cardigan would look lovely over my dress too....

Anyone else got any other suggestions?

Bob xoxooxoxox

Bob could you not get this made alongside your dress? I think the pattern would be pretty easy for you wedding dressmaker?

I think jacket would look better as it would be more structured and fitted - I think it would compliment your dress more - does that make sense?

Plus you would be warmer!!:goodvibes

Sorry it took me sooo long to read your PJ :guilty:
But i love your ideas, all of your hand made things are so lovely! I bet it was fun to make things for your wedding instead of just buying them :cutie:
And WOW were your having you're reception is totally stunning!
The wedding is going to be beautiful! :goodvibes

I'm currently in search of a wedding cover up.... Up until now, I've been looking for a black, crochet cardigan to wear over my dress (It is going to be freezing after all!) but I saw this the other day whilst doing some online browsing....

http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/hn-trainedcoat.htm

I thought it would look amazing over my dress, and also that it would be lovely to have something trailing down the aisle after me....

However, at £300 its far too much for me to afford.... :sad1: So I'm currently on the hunt for something similar but cheaper.... However, it's not the end of the world if I don't get it. I think a black lace cardigan would look lovely over my dress too....

Anyone else got any other suggestions?

Bob xoxooxoxox

Love the coat, and my answer to everything, have you tried eBay?

Love the coat, and my answer to everything, have you tried eBay?

I have tried Ebay, and the only one I could find was a seriously goth one... Velvet, big hood, corset back.... Looked a bit like executioner wear! :lmao: I will keep my eye out on Ebay though.... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxoxox

Oh very excitin I love lurkyloos necklace as well

cant wait till you get it and can try it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter