Riverside Mill have they changed their menu after covid

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: In the past we would eat all our dinners at riverside mill. We used to get turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, roast beef dinner,a large salad with chicken etc and it would be a whole meal, alfredo pasta. Have they taken these things away. Looks like the same menu as the all star resorts. I though a moderate resort would offer a few different things than the value resorts. Does anyone know can you still get the turkey dinner at the riverside mill?

Hi: In the past we would eat all our dinners at riverside mill. We used to get turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, roast beef dinner,a large salad with chicken etc and it would be a whole meal, alfredo pasta. Have they taken these things away. Looks like the same menu as the all star resorts. I though a moderate resort would offer a few different things than the value resorts. Does anyone know can you still get the turkey dinner at the riverside mill?
Always got the turkey dinner but it hasn’t been there for my last 3 visits. I’d rather take a boat to Earl of Sandwich than eat at Riverside. That is a big change for me.

I have found that all food courts have entrees and other food available in person that are not listed on the online menu and not in the mobile order app
A sample, this is ASSP a couple weeks ago. I supposed digital allows them to change entree or sides at any point. I like that you can build your own meal as opposed to "this is what you get with this". A lot more variety.

433361277_2222941084578317_2581753121856610092_n.jpg433242601_7332811173462057_4691977837628706764_n.jpg431012977_788067843222137_6722022802230518097_n.jpg

Always got the turkey dinner but it hasn’t been there for my last 3 visits. I’d rather take a boat to Earl of Sandwich than eat at Riverside. That is a big change for me.
I like Earl of Sandwich alot as well, but my hubby used to rave about the "big salad" with everything in it including chicken. I would get the turkey dinner which was good. That is too bad, especially for the amount of money to stay at these moderate resorts. I love Riverside.

Thanks for the display, i like that as well. We have not been back to disney since before 2018, there are alot of changes.

I feel/think the resort menus have become and more generic, with less unique items at each resort. Also less options overall. I just returned from a 10 night stay at Riverside and yes, there are options not on the app. But over all I feel like food quality has deteriorated😢. RIP Make Your Own Pasta.

PS- I will return there in a heartbeat, mediocre food be damned.

PPS- the chicken strips are still excellent😂

I feel/think the resort menus have become and more generic, with less unique items at each resort. Also less options overall. I just returned from a 10 night stay at Riverside and yes, there are options not on the app. But over all I feel like food quality has deteriorated😢. RIP Make Your Own Pasta.

ABSOLUTELY! It was a joke this past January.

It feels like make your own pasta is just like less trendy, seems like a 90s thing 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter