• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riverside Mill Food Court

mnhockey

Earning My Ears
Just looking at the updated menu and it looks like a lot has been taken off. Our family enjoyed the create your own pasta does anyone know if its still there.

Just looking at the updated menu and it looks like a lot has been taken off. Our family enjoyed the create your own pasta does anyone know if its still there.

Yes...currently at POR and create your own pasta is still here.

I saw the same thing. They can't remove the Create your own Pasta, it's the best thing they have. We're staying at OKW and thought about going over to POR just to eat the Create your own Pasta.

WOW the removal of the create your own pasta would be a huge downgrade to the menu in my opinion. The pasta was well prepared, and a large enough portion that DH and I could split it along with a dessert or other side and be perfectly content. I hope the above reports are correct and that it is still on the menu. We don't stay at POR anymore, but visit to see Bob, and usually eat at the food court while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter