River of Lights in Animal Kingdom

:) Yes that is the one.

I talked my group into going where you went, and we were really wet too. Not as bad in early June, but still cold. Great show and the Wine Country Tratatoria prix fixe lunch was very good.
We went the cheaper route and ordered a prefixed picnic. It wasn't bad. That was the year of the Japan earthquake and Anderson Cooper was reporting that radiation was hitting the coast of California!!

Hopefully Tiffins will be a Disney operated restaurant. Both Rainforest and Yak & Yet are operated by a third party company (Landry's), I enjoyed Yak & Yeti but you can tell it is not Disney operated, its not the same quality experience, our server kept trying to get us to join their rewards program for Landry's.. One can only expect and hope that Tiffins will be Disney operated since it is being labeled a "Signature Restaurant" ..
As far as I've heard yes it will be Disney operated.

Guys, I'm a newbie to Disney stuff, so forgive me is this is a question there should be an obvious answer to. Do thinks like Illuminations, Main Street Electrical parade, MK fireworks, etc. happen every night? Do we assume River of lights will, as well? (trying to plan which days to go to which parks). I couldn't figure out how to look far ahead on Disney's site to see what happens on which day.

Guys, I'm a newbie to Disney stuff, so forgive me is this is a question there should be an obvious answer to. Do thinks like Illuminations, Main Street Electrical parade, MK fireworks, etc. happen every night? Do we assume River of lights will, as well? (trying to plan which days to go to which parks). I couldn't figure out how to look far ahead on Disney's site to see what happens on which day.

No worries! Welcome to The DIS! To answer your question, yes, all the nighttime shows (Illuminations, Main Street Electrical Parade, Wishes, etc.) generally happen every night of the year, very rarely are they ever cancelled or changed.. Based on this trend at WDW parks, Rivers of Light will most likely happen every night as well, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they will have multiple daily showings at first since this will be a new show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter