Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to a CM, but the general understanding is they don’t let you leave once you’ve checked in. If you do leave you lose your BG, you cannot return. You c am leave for bathroom breaks, but someone in the party needs to stay in line and be sure you check in and out with a CM.

What if your by yourself?

I am thinking about giving this boarding group thing a try tomorrow. Anyone else planning going? What are your plans??
Going with my wife. Leaving LA at 6, dropping her off, parking at a hotel. Scanning in and out of Disney and going to a low traffic spot in downtown Disney while my wife, who doesn’t trust leaving the park, is going to brave getting a group near a ticketing kiosk in case the whole system crashes.
Divide and conquer.

I am thinking about giving this boarding group thing a try tomorrow. Anyone else planning going? What are your plans??

I am planning for tomorrow. I have done this twice already. Thinking of being at parking lot around 6:30ish and then get in early. Will most likely exit the park once scanned in to get my boarding group. That worked much better than trying in the park for me.

Going with my wife. Leaving LA at 6, dropping her off, parking at a hotel. Scanning in and out of Disney and going to a low traffic spot in downtown Disney while my wife, who doesn’t trust leaving the park, is going to brave getting a group near a ticketing kiosk in case the whole system crashes.
Divide and conquer.

Sounds like a great plan. I guess I would need to leave that earlier to get there on time :scared: I think they have extra magic hours tomorrow too. Leaving the park might be a great idea. Is this your first attempt?

Sounds like a great plan. I guess I would need to leave that earlier to get there on time :scared: I think they have extra magic hours tomorrow too. Leaving the park might be a great idea. Is this your first attempt?
First attempt. We are getting there super early because 1. Wife paranoia. 2. In-laws have the baby so this is kind of our only shot.

I am planning for tomorrow. I have done this twice already. Thinking of being at parking lot around 6:30ish and then get in early. Will most likely exit the park once scanned in to get my boarding group. That worked much better than trying in the park for me.

Nice! I think I will try leaving the park as well. Especially with extra magic hours

What if your by yourself?
As a Solo, I've been debating that with myself. I think the best answer would be to talk to the people adjacent to where you are in line and see if they'll hold your spot, then tell the CMs that your spot in line is being held. (Maybe half-fib and say that your "friends" are holding your spot. I mean, we're all friends at Disneyland, right? :D )

As a Solo, I've been debating that with myself. I think the best answer would be to talk to the people adjacent to where you are in line and see if they'll hold your spot, then tell the CMs that your spot in line is being held. (Maybe half-fib and say that your "friends" are holding your spot. I mean, we're all friends at Disneyland, right? :D )
That's how I would play it. Maybe while getting in line make friends with another solo so you can have each other's back should it come to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter