• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RIP Thread

Baseball Legend Don Zimmer, 83
BYB-Zimmer%234.jpg

Tommy Ramone, drummer and last original member of The Ramones. (Rock 'n' Roll High School)

Weird thing. Last night I was flipping through TV channels and Maverick was on. I watched about half of the show. :(

Putting Space Cowboys in the DVD player now. He was one of the few who could pull it off on the big screen as well as television.

So sad for Robin Williams family...I enjoy many of his movies...Mrs. Doubtfire and Patch Adams come to mind...doesn't matter how big or successful you are, depression is a serious problem that can take away...

So sad for Robin Williams family...I enjoy many of his movies...Mrs. Doubtfire and Patch Adams come to mind...doesn't matter how big or successful you are, depression is a serious problem that can take away...

...... and money doesn't buy happiness.

RIP Mork

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter