• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RIP aussie dollar

When I saw the rate this morning my first thought was that Andona wasn't concentrating on ponies!! :lmao: Then I thought thank goodness I have most of my funds organised! :thumbsup2
Hopefully it will be a momentary lapse and it will be back up to $1.05 soon!

1.00 AUD = 1.03656 USD

not happy sweetie........just a cent or two for mumma..i need new shoes:goodvibes

1297842324886.jpg

even the ponies now know about andona........

I couldn't help it....:guilty:

DH told me yesterday that "They" ( whoever "They" are :confused3 ) have said that the dollar will probably be back to parity very soon. After he told me that I just couldn't HELP thinking about the stupid thing :mad:

I've been trying to think about the weather instead but that's a bit risky too...;)

Andona

bought this morning thru aussie post

$600 usd = $606 AUD

not bad, not great either but DH was nagging:(

reserve bank may drop rates today, then dollar may take a bit of a tumble:scared1:

bought this morning thru aussie post

$600 usd = $606 AUD

not bad, not great either but DH was nagging:(

reserve bank may drop rates today, then dollar may take a bit of a tumble:scared1:

Then mu bank meets Friday and they'll probably bump their rate up anyway, they're good like that....

:headache:

Then mu bank meets Friday and they'll probably bump their rate up anyway, they're good like that....

:headache:

I just want my holidays to start..i'm done!

Can someone jump in their time machine/ delorian and drop me off @ 11 am next thursday...international terminal, air new zealand check in??? anyone???

I just want my holidays to start..i'm done!

Can someone jump in their time machine/ delorian and drop me off @ 11 am next thursday...international terminal, air new zealand check in??? anyone???

Don't wish the time away! :duck:

I'm enjoying the leadup

Don't wish the time away! :duck:

I'm enjoying the leadup

i would too if i wasnt in the middle of construction work and crazy yr 11's.....just need some peace and quiet..so thats why I'm off to the noisiest place on earth:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter