"Right Now" Syndrome

Yes! All the time! Although, we were just there in September and I was good for awhile but now I'm starting to get that itch to be there again. I keep thinking about it, and checking the wait time app, and reading the DisBoards! :goodvibes

More than I care to admit anywhere other than the DisBoards. :blush:

I check the wait times on my phone ALL the time..in fact my family often plays the "guess what the wait time is at..." game.

I also have an obsession for checking the menus/reviews at restaurants that we may or may not eat at for a trip I don't have booked and reviews for resorts that I know we will never stay at. :confused3

Yes......same here.

At work, when it is stressful, I often think about a day at WDW (MK) and think to myself.................."I sometimes can't wait until my most stressful decision is deciding whether I want to go to Tomorrowland or Adventureland!"

Guilty!!! All the time. I get stressed at work, I watch the Soarin video I loaded on my iPod. At work we have soda dispensing machines. Every morning as I am fulling my Disney mug with ice, I'm thinking there is someone at a food court doing the exact same thing! Lol, I never stop!!

Yes...And I check all 3 apps on my phone, read the disboards, check the weather, and daydream...Glad I only have 14 more days to dream!!

I thought this was my secret! I find myself thinking "someone is in MY room at (enter name of hotel) RIGHT NOW! And I don't like it one bit!

I look at the wait times, weather, disboards at least once a day. I also find myself doing the game of this time in 26 days, we'll be watching Fantasmic or something along those lines.

All the time! Today I was cleaning, I was listening to disradio and when needed a break, I would check wait times and then holler then out to my family! Dh's fav ride is haunted mansion, so during the week I will text him the wait time! I check the weather and the disboards frequently too!

YES! :rotfl: and the countdown app and wait times app on my phone doesn't help! haha my mom and I play all the time. DBF and I are going on our first trip in 40 days! He can't play yet because he hasn't been in over 10 years, but I'm sure we will be playing all the time after that :thumbsup2

I thought this was my secret! I find myself thinking "someone is in MY room at (enter name of hotel) RIGHT NOW! And I don't like it one bit!

This is exactly what I mean. At 8pm, thinking - SOMEONE is sitting along the back glass wall at Boma's, having just gotten a plate with all different yummy foods.

As much as anything, it is an expression of wonderment that WDW is almost a 24/7 operation that has no days off, yet remains "special" like a one-time or annual event. The expanse of the operation is similarly staggering.

By comparison, at 8pm tonight at my local theme park, it will likely be closed and probably has been for a few weeks. It might reopen for a few hours each weekend prior to Christmas but is otherwise dormant at any random time. WDW ALWAYS has SOME activity, even at 4am, where someone is sweeping or changing light bulbs or something.

Yes!! I do this all the time as well!

For instance: Right now, it's 78 degrees in Orlando and the wait time for Splash Mountain is 26 minutes!!
:thumbsup2

O yes. Except I am thinking right now, 3 weeks ago today we were at the GF renting a boat for an hour and about to go to Epcot for our last theme parks day. :(

oooh..this thread reminds me......its time to check my wait time app:lmao:

My daughter and I like to talk about what we will do and when, what parks are our favorite, what rides are our favorite, what resort we want to stay in. Sad part is, it will probably be a year or more til I can go again:headache:

I was in the shower the other morning, 7:00 A.M. getting ready for work, and I thought someone right now is getting a shower and getting ready to go to breakfast at Tuskar House.

I also think about what I was doing on my last trip on what ever the day of the week it is now.

I also think on my next trip I'm going to be doing this at this time, or that in a couple of hours.

I just love all the freaks who think like me!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: A big super squeezy hug to all the freaks out there, Disney freaks that is.

Just got back last night at midnight.... we drove I did it the whole way home, checking the wait times, asking my hubby where we would be.... Is it bad that we have been back home for oh about 15 hrs and I am already planning next years trip!!

Yeah I do it. Not that often though... yet ;) But I'm sure it'll be worse the closer I get. I do check my tickers every day though, and my boyfriend laughs at me when I can tell him exactly how many days is left to our trip :lmao:

We are always saying well it's XX time in Florida and we're at XX. We leave in 6 days and I've even been bringing up our flight on flight tracker and checking to see if it's been on time the last week or so. Can't wait and this little game makes the waiting sort of bearable.

I was in the shower the other morning, 7:00 A.M. getting ready for work, and I thought someone right now is getting a shower and getting ready to go to breakfast at Tuskar House.

I also think about what I was doing on my last trip on what ever the day of the week it is now.

I also think on my next trip I'm going to be doing this at this time, or that in a couple of hours.

I just love all the freaks who think like me!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: A big super squeezy hug to all the freaks out there, Disney freaks that is.

:rolleyes1:rotfl::lmao: I can't believe there are other freaks like me! I do this ALL the time. I thought this was my dirty little secret. I'm so glad to hear other people do it, too!

And I look at the Disney dining reservations a LOT to see where we could eat that day or the next, just in case we teleport there unexpectedly!!!! :lmao:

Big, big hugs to all my fellow addicts! :hug:

Haha - I do this and I LIVE here!! :lmao:

Here is the Castle from last night to help with withdrawal:

photo-3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter