Rider swap question

sweetpea29488

DIS Veteran
How many can ride with the rider swap pass? I know it's the person that waited with the child but can someone ride with them?

Up to 3 guests can return and ride via the FP+ line with the paper rider swap pass.

3 people. Use this as often as you can. I call the riderswap a golden ticket to the rides!

It's supposed to be 3 people. We used it for 3 kids plus an adult though for most rides. I think some rides are stricter than others on what 3 people means (1 dult and 2 kids vs 1 adult and 3 kids).

So it has to be only one adult? We have 6 people going, 4 adults, 1 preteen and one little one. Can the adult that sat out have the preteen and another adult ride or say the preteen doesn't want to ride? Can you have 3 adults?

So it has to be only one adult? We have 6 people going, 4 adults, 1 preteen and one little one. Can the adult that sat out have the preteen and another adult ride or say the preteen doesn't want to ride? Can you have 3 adults?

You can absolutely use it with 3 adults. The pass is for 3 people, regardless of age. The PP who was able to use it for 4 people got really lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter