• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Wait Times For Today??

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
For those Of you Who are in Disney Right now,( By the way i Pray you Survive LOL) I was Wondering if anyone can Post Some Accual Wait times Seen Recently. Any Ride, Any Park . Just so we have a Good Idea of Just how " Crowded " it really Is.

For those Of you Who are in Disney Right now,( By the way i Pray you Survive LOL) I was Wondering if anyone can Post Some Accual Wait times Seen Recently. Any Ride, Any Park . Just so we have a Good Idea of Just how " Crowded " it really Is.

The TTA and COP both had que lines and waits last night, so I'd say it is busy.

Last night Space Mountain was 100 minutes, Peter Pan 40 min, Haunted Mansion 70 min at approx 6-7 pm
Crowded but still fun.
We waited at Sleepy Hollow in line for 20 minutes for delicious funnel cake and hot chocolate.
Can't say enough about the holiday spirit in the parks.
It has been great!

A good friend of mine is at DHS today. He's been texting me wait times throughout the weekend. The line for Space yesterday morning wzs out the building (didn't give me a wait time - just sent a pic). Last night, TT was at 85 minutes and Soarin was at 90. This morning, he texted me a wait time of 60 minutes at TSM at rope drop.

check this out...

m.touringplans.com

some people are posting wait times on there, too...and you can check them out...may be easier than a random sampling from the DIS.

Our experience was what I consider crowds arrived on Saturday (as expected) and the wait for Toy Story was 120 minutes on Saturday around 5:00 pm.

The wait for Space Mountain was only 10 minutes at around 10:00 that morning - but it was also COLD out - so many some folks were sleeping in till it got a little warmer.

About 45 minutes ago:
RnR was 90
TOT was 120
and Toy Story was 110

All fastpasses gone for the day for all 3.

A good friend of mine is at DHS today. He's been texting me wait times throughout the weekend. The line for Space yesterday morning wzs out the building (didn't give me a wait time - just sent a pic). Last night, TT was at 85 minutes and Soarin was at 90. This morning, he texted me a wait time of 60 minutes at TSM at rope drop.

My girls rode Space Mountain yesterday twice before 11:00. They first rode the Orbit thing than got FP for Space Mountain and got on line and rode it. We did a few other things and it was time for the FP's. Around 9 or 10 pm the wait was 80 minutes tho.

I wasn't there, but did check out the wait-times AP on my iPhone. It was showing Space Mountain, Soarin', Test Track, and Mission Space at 120+ minutes. A bunch of others were 100+ minutes.

I don't know how accurate it is today, but when I was there in September, the AP was dead on for everything.

I hate to say this, but I'm glad I'm not there! I'd rather have a quiet Christmas at home and be at Disney when it's at least manageable.

I have a friend at DHS this evening who is updating on her Facebook page and she said wait at TSM was 210 minutes!!!

We were at MK today. Highest times I saw were Space Mountain at 100 minutes and Thunder at 110 minutes. But we rode LOTS of ridestoday with minimal waits by arriving at rope drop and using fastpasses.

Here's the lowdown--and our longest wait for anything was 30
minutes for Jungle Cruise:

Space (2x)
Thunder (3x)
Buzz
Pooh
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Hall of Presidents
Country Bears
Swiss Family Treehouse
Xmas parade
Castle lighting ceremony

we left the park right after the castle lighting. The only thing we didn't do that we wanted to was PhilHarmagic but we will get that later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter