• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews for Monsieur Pauls

glennsgirl762

My Heart Belongs To Disney!! I Am A Member of Th
Hi Everybody, my husband and I have booked a reservation here for our 35th. anniversary. I haven’t found many reviews on it. Can anyone who has eaten there tell me how it was and give me some recommendations please? Thank you!

eWe were there in October and LOVED it. I had the lamb chops. It comes to the table as a rack of lamb and yoru server cuts into individual lamb chops. It was wonderful! I only see it in the pre-fixe menu now. My wife had the roasted swordfish and it also was really good. The food, presentation, and service were all at the level we expected. We loved our dinner and will be going back.
We loved this when it was Bistro de France, and I think this is better.

Last edited:
We were there in October and LOVED it. I had the lamb chops. It comes to the table as a rack of lamb and you server cuts into individual lamb chops. It was wonderful! I only see it in the pre-fixe menu now. My wife had the roasted swordfish and it also was really good. The food, presentation, and service were all at the level we expected. We loved our dinner and will be going back.
We loved this when it was Bistro du France, and I think this is better.

Glad you both loved it. Thank you so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter