Revealed my anniversary plans to hubby, lol.

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I informed my husband we were going to Aulani in two years for our 30th wedding anniversary. He's not loving the idea!! But I bet he takes me, lol.

Is September a cheaper time frame in which to go?

Not sure it’s cheaper, but it’s definitely less crowded and way fewer kids. It’s my favourite time to go.

I informed my husband we were going to Aulani in two years for our 30th wedding anniversary. He's not loving the idea!!
I'm sure you will miss him. ;)

As far as when to go, the prices don't vary a whole lot throughout the year. Go with whatever works for you.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

September might be a little less expensive for airfare, depending on where you are flying in from.
The shoulder months of May and Sept tend to be pretty good for that.

I like late August into the fall to go to Hawaii because I get chilled very easily in the ocean and although Hawaii is a fairly temperate climate, I have found the ocean is warmer during the late summer and most of the fall. I love to snorkel so this is a big deal for me.

Because kids are back to school and the Hawaii Oct school breaks dont usually start untill Oct September is a very sweet spot as far as crowds at Aulani go. This is true for most of the touristy spots as well so it is a total win-win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter