Reusable Mug Reuse?

Mackenzie McCarthy

Earning My Ears
I stayed at the Cabana Bay Resort last January and purchased the Reusable Mug from the pool bar. With this cup you can get drinks from a list of drinks for a discounted price). I also bought the Coke Freestyle refillable mug at the park (you pay a daily fee and can use the coke freestyle machines).

When I go back in February can I use these mugs again or would I have to buy new ones?

Thanks for all the help!

Another user reported this week that if you bring your Cabana Bay mug back, you get $3 off the regular price to reactivate them. I'll bump the thread for you!

What is the current cost per day to reactivate the freestyle mugs?

Prices are $9 for 1 day, $12 for 2, $15 for 3, and $18 for length of stay.

$3 off if you bring your resort mugs back from a previous stay.

Prices are $9 for 1 day, $12 for 2, $15 for 3, and $18 for length of stay.

$3 off if you bring your resort mugs back from a previous stay.

Is there somewhere specific to reactivate old freestyle mugs, or can it be done at any location that sells freestyle mugs?

Is there somewhere specific to reactivate old freestyle mugs, or can it be done at any location that sells freestyle mugs?

We reactivated ours at the Bayliner Diner. Not sure if there was anywhere else to buy & activate or reactive the cups

I stayed at the Cabana Bay Resort last January and purchased the Reusable Mug from the pool bar. With this cup you can get drinks from a list of drinks for a discounted price).

Are you talking about the cup specifically for alcoholic drinks from the pool bars? (No handle and a built in straw?) I think the thread gsikes linked is about the reusable resort mugs (Sonic fill cups?) that have a chip and can be used for soda etc. You should be able to reuse drink cups without paying if you are talking about the pool bar cups and not the soda refill mugs.

I never get the Freestyle cups so know nothing about those!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter