• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reusable bags?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they sell the reusable type bags that you get in the grocery stores and target at Disney?

Looking for some for our upcoming trip and I wanted to use them as the "wrapping" for the little things for everyone in our party. Each person gets a bag in the room with their treats inside. Would love to be able to get them before we go.....so I can surprise everyone when they come back to the room.

Has anyone seen what I'm talking about? There are a set on Disneystore online, but they are not cute at all. Looking for character ones like Agent P....Alice in Wonderland......Minnie.....etc.

Yes, they have them in stores. I've been looking for a specific Alice one I saw made into a messenger bag. I found a Minnie one and a matching water bottle (on clearance!) last month.

They do have them, but there aren't a ton of characters. I'd be happy to take pics of some of them the next time we're on-site which will be sometime the weekend of the 19th through the 21st. We'll be at MK for sure so we can see the new Tiki Room, but will probably also hit DTD for a movie and/or DQ.

Let me know!

Shauna - that would be fantastic! Do you go often? I'd love to find someone who can pick them up for me so that I have them prior to my trip.

The ones in the online Disney store are the ones they sell in the parks currently. Here is a list of them. There is also a massive one for the 40 year celebration of Magic Kingdom. I can't think of any specific characters I have seen on property. At my Disney store back home, however, I do recall seeing Minnie and Rapunzel ones, but that was back in March. Do you have a store nearby to check out? Otherwise, if ya need any, let me know! :goodvibes

Shauna - that would be fantastic! Do you go often? I'd love to find someone who can pick them up for me so that I have them prior to my trip.

We're there every three weeks or so, sometimes more. I'd be happy to look for you if you aren't able to find what you want at a Disney store.

Just let me know. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter