Returning a shirt bought in the parks?

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
I got my daughter a shirt in the Animal Kingdom and now realize it's too small. Could I possibly return it somewhere other than the Animal Kingdom since we won't be returning to that park?

I got my daughter a shirt in the Animal Kingdom and now realize it's too small. Could I possibly return it somewhere other than the Animal Kingdom since we won't be returning to that park?

Yes.
If you are staying at a WDW resort, you can ask at the gift shop.
Otherwise, take it to any park or DS store that sells shirts.

You can surely return it to any Disney gift shop... if you're still in WDW. If not, you can return by mail. Disney will send you a label. Just contact the number listed on the receipt. I had to do this a few years back. I even took the item to a nearby Disney Store, but they couldn't take it because it was Disney Parks merch. Good luck!

If you have used a gift card though make sure you have the card on you, they will only return back to the gift card in most cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter