Restaurants with PhotoPass photographers?

hoffse

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have looked everywhere for this and can’t find it.

Do any restaurants have PhotoPass photographers stationed there to take photos with characters? We are thinking of doing a couple character meals, and a photographer would probably sway our decision about which ones to pick.

TIA!

I had dinner at Story Book Dining at Artist Point with Snow White (at Wilderness Lodge) in Nov 2022. There was a photopass photographer for the Evil Queen meet and greet in the center of the restaurant. Evil Queen photos turned out great. Snow White and the Dwarfs did table side meets (where you could take your own photos).

Other character meals I did at that time: Topolino's breakfast, Garden Grill, CRT, Crystal Palace. None had photopass.

Chef Mickey's has a photopass photographer to take pictures with Chef Minnie but none with the characters. Also at Cinderella's Royal Table you get the photo with Cinderella by the photographer but there are none upstairs with the princesses. Hollywood and Vine we got one with a character when we were finished with the meal but I don't remember who but there were none with the characters in rotation

Haven't been since the re-opening but at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway, you received a photo with Belle in her ballgown but none with the others in rotation.

Chef Mickey's has a photopass photographer to take pictures with Chef Minnie but none with the characters. Also at Cinderella's Royal Table you get the photo with Cinderella by the photographer but there are none upstairs with the princesses. Hollywood and Vine we got one with a character when we were finished with the meal but I don't remember who but there were none with the characters in rotation

Haven't been since the re-opening but at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway, you received a photo with Belle in her ballgown but none with the others in rotation.
Nov 2022 there was no photopass opportunity w/Cinderella downstairs at CRT (as there had been in the past). I wonder if anyone has visited recently that could clarify whether or not that photopass opp has returned to CRT?

Nov 2022 there was no photopass opportunity w/Cinderella downstairs at CRT (as there had been in the past). I wonder if anyone has visited recently that could clarify whether or not that photopass opp has returned to CRT?
Yes, the photos with Cinderella are back.

I know in the before times, there was a photopass photographer at Ohana, but I don't think they had returned the last time we were there (Feb 2023)

Chef Mickey's has a photopass photographer to take pictures with Chef Minnie but none with the characters.
When we were there in March, the photographer was taking pictures with Chef Mickey on the way out of the restaurant. Sounds like they perhaps switch between Mickey and Minnie for photos? Minnie was making the rounds in the restaurant our morning.

I went February to Akershus and CRT and there were no Photopass at either, there was one for Evil Queen at Artist Point.

I believe CRT has changed format since then and maybe has one now?

Story Book but only the Evil Queen few weeks ago.

I don’t ever remember them coming to tables to just the characters in a stationary place.

Do you need to have PhotoPass if you are paying for the character meal? Or does the photo come with the meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter