• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Restaurants with amazing interiors

I would definitely vote Sanaa for pretty interior (though the view is what takes it away) and the foot was pretty good as well. Lunch would probably be a better time to go, however.

I rally liked the Skippers Canteen when I went last February. Each seating area is differently themed, but you have to take a look at the menu to see if you like it.

I can't imagine eating a foot would be tasty!!!!!!

My favorite restaurant is the San Angel Inn Restaurante. I always have a relaxing meal there. The scenery is very beautiful, the food is delicious, and those margaritas are guaranteed to cure wait ails you.

We are going to Be our Guest for the first time in February. I hope it lives up to the hype.

I really like the interior of be our guest -it's incredibly well done.
I don't think the food is that wonderful-but that's just my opinion.
Dmil loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter