Restaurant suggestion DS

Djsbride

Mouseketeer
We arrive next Tuesday and I need a restaurant suggestion for arrival night. I want to go to DS because that's also my son's birthday and I plan to take him to the Lego and Disney stores to do a little shopping. I originally had reservation for Bongo's but canceled it because having lived in Miami, I'm a Cuban food snob and I'm afraid I'd be disappointed. I then made ADR for Raglan Road but canceled it because the reviews are mixed. Currently I have reservation for Frontera but after glancing at the menu, I know my DH is going to be outraged for the price. I know dining at Disney is expensive the food at Frontera seems ridiculously overpriced. My boys are picky eaters, they like typical kids meals, but my husband and I eat pretty much anything. Most likely I'll be ordering from the appetizers menu wherever we go, because I don't eat as much.
I know I'm overthinking it, I just need to make a reservation and stick to it.

My kids love T-Rex, Morimoto is fantastic, and Raglan Road as well. The Swan/Dolphin have great restaurants and only short walk or boat ride from DS.

Homecoming is unquestionably our favorite place, but if I had kiddos in tow I'd head to Raglan Road. The food is great and you can't beat the music and dancers.

Thank you all, I decided to book Raglan Road and stick with it. I think the kids will enjoy it and my husband loves anything Irish.

We ate at Homecomin' for the first time when we were there 2 weeks ago and the food was amazing. The chicken biscuits appetizer was one of the best things I've ever eaten.

I think you made a wise choice sticking with Raglan Road. Fun atmosphere, good food, and a bread pudding that is just simply outstanding. :thumbsup2

Raglan Road is a must! Good food and entertainment.
House of Blues. Love the Shrimp and Grits.

Thank you all, I decided to book Raglan Road and stick with it. I think the kids will enjoy it and my husband loves anything Irish.

I was not excited about visiting Raglan Road at all. Boy, was I wrong. The entertainment was delightful, as were the mixed drinks and food. The scallop forrest was good and had a very cool presentation, but the Smokie City dip (haddock, tomatoes, potatoes, cheese and a baguette) was outstanding. You've made a great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter