Ressie w/ Credit Card on hold??? Which restaurant?

JGoin

Mouseketeer
I have made our dining ressies for 12/3-12/11 for the same restaurants as we had last year- Dinners- 1900 Park Fare, Coral Reef, LeCellier, Boma, O'hana, and Chef Mickey's; and BFast at Tusker House. I remember last year they needed my CC to hold a ressie, but they didn't ask for it this year. Does anyone know which restaurants require it? Don't want one of my ressies cancelled!

I have made our dining ressies for 12/3-12/11 for the same restaurants as we had last year- Dinners- 1900 Park Fare, Coral Reef, LeCellier, Boma, O'hana, and Chef Mickey's; and BFast at Tusker House. I remember last year they needed my CC to hold a ressie, but they didn't ask for it this year. Does anyone know which restaurants require it? Don't want one of my ressies cancelled!

I know for sure Cinderella's Royal Table and any of the restaurants with the Fantasmic Package (probably also Mickey's Backyard BBQ and the HDDR). There may be others, but from your list, I don' think any of them require a CC (and we've eaten at all of them except for 1900 Park Fare and Tusker House).

That was it--- when we went to DHS for the Fantasmic Dinner... We aren't doing that one again--- EEW! Thanks for helping!

The restaurants that require prepayment in full are CRT and the dinner shows (credit card hold if you register as being on the dining plan when you make the reservation - you must have a Disney resort reservation with dining plan added at the time you book)

The restaurants that require a credit card hold (dining plan or no dining plan) are Akershus, California Grill, Victoria & Albert's and the special meal packages (Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional, Lunch with an Imagineer).

The OP didn't mention any restaurants that do the Fantasmic package but they are Hollywood & Vine, Brown Derby and Mama Melrose.

The restaurants that require prepayment in full are CRT and the dinner shows (credit card hold if you register as being on the dining plan when you make the reservation - you must have a Disney resort reservation with dining plan added at the time you book)

The restaurants that require a credit card hold (dining plan or no dining plan) are Akershus, California Grill, Victoria & Albert's and the special meal packages (Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional, Lunch with an Imagineer).

The OP didn't mention any restaurants that do the Fantasmic package but they are Hollywood & Vine, Brown Derby and Mama Melrose.

We went to Akershus in 2007 and we did not give a credit card. Is that new since then?

When I made ADR's a few days ago, the CM said she'll put a hold on cc but not charge it since I have DxDDP for CRT and Akershus. She said the credit will be charged if I'm a no show.

Found a notation somewhere that Akershus required credit card hold as early as 2006.

Akershus is NOT a prepayment. They take the credit card number and they will only charge you a $10 per person fee if you don't show up for your reservation and you haven't cancelled it.

Found a notation somewhere that Akershus required credit card hold as early as 2006.

Akershus is NOT a prepayment. They take the credit card number and they will only charge you a $10 per person fee if you don't show up for your reservation and you haven't cancelled it.

Interesting...because I know I've never given my CC number except for Mama Melrose with Fantasmic. Thanks, TDC Nala.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter