Resorts included in free dining

teach39

Earning My Ears
I am planing a trip for September 2017. Need 2 rooms at a moderate resort. Hoping for free dining but I know not all resorts are included. Does anyone have an idea which moderate resorts might be included in free dining? Also if I book now can I switch my reservation to include free dining. Thanks

CBR and CSR are always included, and POR is usually included. POFQ is almost always excluded.

Yes, you can add a discount to your reservation as long as there is availability.

2017 bounce back

Free dining for 2017 (released 8/1/2016)

Dates are ...
5/30-6/6/17
6/30-7/5/17
8/11-9/9/17
12/8-12/20/17

Excluded resorts:

• Fort Wilderness Campsites
  • All-Star Movies
  • 3-bedroom villas
  • Port Orleans French Quarter
  • Port Orleans Riverside (Dec. 8 – Dec. 20, 2017)
  • Villas along the Disney monorail line
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid rooms

Does everyone get the bounce back or is it hit or miss?
I will be staying at a time share at the end of October. But will be going to MNSSHP one night and might be willing to get a room for the offer.
Also can you modify it later, add or remove people?

I'm so sorry Teach39 I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but you started asking the right questions.

Does everyone get the bounce back or is it hit or miss?

If there is a valid bounceback offer when you are there, yes anyone can book it that stays On Site.

I will be staying at a time share at the end of October. But will be going to MNSSHP one night and might be willing to get a room for the offer.
Also can you modify it later, add or remove people?

Yes as far as adding or removing people, except for the Lead person.

Two more questions,

can I book 2 rooms?

Is there a way to check if the bounce back is still available when I head down in Orlando?

Thanks for all the help

Well worse comes to worse I won't have to drive, get to ride the busses and surround myself in Disney for a night.

If there are 2 adults registered in the room, yes.

I might be overthinking this, or just confused.

I have to have two guest registered when I stay this fall to get the bounce back offer to be able to get two rooms free dining next year? So if my friend Jennifer and I stay this October I can book two bounce back rooms for myself and friend Lori and her kids for next December ???

@KorbensMomma - yes/no. Your friend Jennifer can book a room, but it would be in her name and would not be able to be switched to your friend Lori. You can't change the lead person on the BB reservation.

@KorbensMomma - yes/no. Your friend Jennifer can book a room, but it would be in her name and would not be able to be switched to your friend Lori. You can't change the lead person on the BB reservation.
My family of 4 stayed at Disney 2 weeks ago. They allowed me to book the bounceback with one room for us 4 and a separate room for my Dad, who was not at Disney with us. Not sure if I got lucky or if this is a new change.

The problem with booking now for a later time hoping you'll get free whatever is that they offer free whatever when they need to fill the rooms. If there are already reservations filling the rooms, they are not going to offer that resort or limit the number to a small number available at that resort. And you can't just change to free whatever. You have to cancel your existing reservation and rebook with the new code, if it is available for you to book.

The problem with booking now for a later time hoping you'll get free whatever is that they offer free whatever when they need to fill the rooms. If there are already reservations filling the rooms, they are not going to offer that resort or limit the number to a small number available at that resort. And you can't just change to free whatever. You have to cancel your existing reservation and rebook with the new code, if it is available for you to book.

This. Book your trip if you are willing to pay the full undiscounted price if you don't get any discounts later. If going depends on you getting some sort of discount/free dining then don't book until they're officially released. You don't "add" a discount to your reservation. You check to see if there is a free discounted/FD room available, then your old reservation is cancelled and you create a new one with the discount. As mentioned, the more people who book before the discounts the less rooms Disney makes available under the discount, and the harder it is for you to get a discounted room when the time comes.

Are the bounce back free dining dates typically the same as the free dining that opens to the public? We are booking a trip for 9/10/2017...i booked it at regular price but will add a discount if one becomes available. We are going, discount or not, but who doesn't like to save a few dollars? Should I change our dates up one day so we check in on 9/9/17 or are the dates for discounts for the public typically different then the BB dates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter