Resort recommendation

WeRtrippin

Earning My Ears
I've been tasked with planning our large family vacation to WDW in December. We will be traveling with 4 different families: my two brothers and their families and our parents. We will have 13 people total.
One family has never been to WDW so I'm thinking they will want the full WDW experience so I think we should stay on site.

I looked at the Saratoga 2br villas with a full kitchen set up and that looks like a good option but do most of the other resort rooms have at least a fridge? The full kitchens would be nice but not sure they are necessary. Not sure if 2 families would split one 2br set up but that may be an option for us that's why I look at Saratoga to begin with.

Any suggestions on traveling with that many?
Any recommendations on a resort?

thanks!
meredith

We have been a moderate family for years. However, our 6-day trip in July we are bumping it up to the Boardwalk Inn. Got a good deal with the recent deals at the Disney site and our travel agent was able to save us some decent cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter