• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort--->Port DCL Transfer Boarding times

I cruised on the Dream last week. We stayed at CSR and boarded the bus at 8:16. We stopped at 2 more resorts to pick up folks and headed towards the port at 8:49. We arrived at the port at 10:12, were in the tent waiting for test results at 10:38 and got the clear to sail at 10:50.

I cruised on the Dream last week. We stayed at CSR and boarded the bus at 8:16. We stopped at 2 more resorts to pick up folks and headed towards the port at 8:49. We arrived at the port at 10:12, were in the tent waiting for test results at 10:38 and got the clear to sail at 10:50.
Thank you!

Good to know. I’ve avoid the bus because it generally got in late

How do they communicate your pickup time? Do you get a card on your room door or is it via email or what? We're staying at OKW the night before our upcoming cruise.

How do they communicate your pickup time? Do you get a card on your room door or is it via email or what? We're staying at OKW the night before our upcoming cruise.
I noticed when I did check in it didn't have me select an arrival time but the boarding pass it gave me at the end had port arrival time of 10:30 and boarding group 3 so I was pretty sure it was going to be early. I got a letter at CSR the afternoon before the cruise saying what time to have bags ready for pickup (7am) and when to meet DCL rep in lobby (8:15am) and expected boarding time.

You should get a letter on your door much like the Magical Express letters used to be. If it's not there, ask at the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter