Resort photo session at Beach Club

GuardMusic

Castaway Club Platinum
We are planning a photo session at BC in Dec. Has anyone done this yet?

I'm wondering where the photos are generally taken, specifically what is used as background. We're trying to figure out what to wear that won't clash, but doesn't blend in too much. :headache:

We're down to light blue sweater (which could possibly blend in with the outside of the resort) or black (which I think is too contrasting).

Any suggestions?! :confused3
Gayle

We did a photo shoot at our Grand Gathering at BC in July.

The background was very "beachy". We wore khaki shorts and white polos
with a tiny mickey on them. If I had it to do over I would have gone with light blue tops. The white ended up being too "washed out".

We did a lot on the beach, the hammock and in front of the main back entrance. It was a lot of fun.

We wore coordinating shades of browns, greens, and yellow. Looked great to us. If you are interested in seeing them, PM me and I will give you the flickr link.

Pics were taken inside on the main stairs, the beach and the pier. We were very pleased. We did it last year at GF and they were not nearly as good.

This information is perfect - just what I was looking for.

Thanks DISers!
Gayle

How much does this cost? Thanks!

There are two options:
1. $49.95 sitting fee (photo printing/purchase is separate - photo costs are on WDW Info page)
2. $124.99 photo session AND the PhotoPass CD

We are doing the 2nd option.
Gayle

I just got off the phone having made my reservation. I actually have no idea the prices now. She said with the CD it would be $199.95! I asked what it would be if I pre-ordered the CD and she didn't know. However, she did say the sitting was $75. That's definitely different than what I've previously seen.

Is the $75 the total price and it includes the photos or is that just the sitting fee and you have to buy photos separately?

I just got off the phone having made my reservation. I actually have no idea the prices now. She said with the CD it would be $199.95! I asked what it would be if I pre-ordered the CD and she didn't know. However, she did say the sitting was $75. That's definitely different than what I've previously seen.

people are posting on the main thread,that they have pre ordered the c.d this week & the $25 offer,is still on there.i would pre order the c.d & hopefully get the session for $25.
we had our session at the poly,on oct 30th & got some great pics.they also put them on our photopass card as well,which was a bonus.best $25 spent!
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter