Resort Lobby Photos-anyone got them?

yrdlyprincess

DIS Veteran
I would love to see pics from the photopass photographers that they take in the lobby of GF, Poly, AKL, and Beach Club if anyone has them! (and they don't cost anything right????)

I don't have any of those photos, however they don't cost anything when taken by the PhotoPass Cast Members. Although there is a cost to actually purchase the photos if you want to do that.

I don't have any of those photos, however they don't cost anything when taken by the PhotoPass Cast Members. Although there is a cost to actually purchase the photos if you want to do that.

Can they be put on to your photopass card?? If not it's just like asking any CM to take one with my camera.:laughing:

Yes whenever the PhotoPass Cast Members take your pictures with their cameras they will scan them onto one of those cards, because you need it when looking at your photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter