• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Hoppin' with Wigd and Shocker! Contests!

wigdoutdismom

Disney Driven in every way.
Yes we just got home yesterday and are ready to get started! It was a Couples Only, Birthday Bash, 4th of July trip this time, and to celebrate that we will start out with not ONE, but TWO contests! Just after introductions.
Gosh I hope you'll join us...
:goodvibes

I've read all of your reports and loved them! Can't wait to hear all about your trip :goodvibes

I am in! Your last TR went so fast I could barely keep up! I am looking forward to hearing about another exciting trip and seeing pictures of BLT!

Contests... sign me up!

Honestly I am excited to for all your fun... and shopping!

I'm here! Can't wait to see more!

I'm sure there was fun times had by all! And some great Dis meets aswell! :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!!
Thanks for allowing me to follow along on Facebook-I enjoyed the daily glimpses of your time in Disney:cool1:

I have read a few of your TRs after they have ended, but this time I am getting in on the ground floor! Can't wait to read (and shop) some more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter