• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Resort help needed

Bowman432

Earning My Ears
Well, trying to decide where to stay this time when we go to Disney. We have stayed at ALL STAR MUSIC, ALL STAR MOVIES and ART OF ANIMATION. now, we liked All Star Movies and All Star Music however,there are 4 adults and those rooms are small (for 4 adults) but we loved the food in food court. AOA was good. Stayed in FINDING NEMO SUITE. very nice Suite (even though our beds were not made 3 of 7 days, trash was not emptied a couple days. We did not care for food court at all!!! The Suite did work really well for us as far as 4 do adults go and I need a scooter. The only two things that we didn't like is that when we came back from parks, the AOA buses were so far away from Magic kingdom!! Wasn't bad for me since I had to use scooter but my poor hubby and girls had a horrible time. I wasn't tired and it didn't bother me but their legs were barely able to move. Now, can anyone suggest a resort to stay for 5 people, good food, and not so expensive we cannot afford it. I honestly do not understand why the AOA is so expensive and listed under value resorts. Help me with this, please and Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter