Resort food court closing time

TXAKDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
On the WDW website, it says the Riverside Mill Food Court is open until 11 pm. Is food available until then? I seem to remember the food stations at CBR closing earlier than the actual dining area closed.

I'm asking because our plane lands at 6:40 pm, and we're taking MDE to PO-R. I'm sure we'll all be quite hungry and Riverside would probably be the easiest option (although we could go to DS - how late WPE and Earl of Sandwich usually serve food? Do they have the full menu until closing?) TIA

On the WDW website, it says the Riverside Mill Food Court is open until 11 pm. Is food available until then? I seem to remember the food stations at CBR closing earlier than the actual dining area closed.

I'm asking because our plane lands at 6:40 pm, and we're taking MDE to PO-R. I'm sure we'll all be quite hungry and Riverside would probably be the easiest option (although we could go to DS - how late WPE and Earl of Sandwich usually serve food? Do they have the full menu until closing?) TIA
Last trip we took a later flight and arrived to POR around 10:00pm. The food court was still open and serving. We were able to eat our meal and just linger and relax a bit. I'm pretty sure we were eating that meal around 10:30pm. Our plane landed approximately 8:00pm, so barring any travel delays you should have no problem.

We have found them to be much more operative than expected and more crowded
with all the folks who didn't want to waste time at the park eating.

A few times we have seen maybe one or more bay closed and being cleaned, but there were still plenty of options in the later hours.

One night a cute elderly lady from UK had just landed and was close to her breakfast time.
She had a hard time explaining but they realized she just wanted a couple pieces of toast.
A girl disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a plate of toasted bread for her.

Last edited:
I thought most of the food courts closed the grill station at 11pm and then served pizza til midnight (with drinks and grab'n'go to midnight to, but one soda machine closed for cleaning). The roast meat station is even shorter hours (5pm to 10pm or similar.

The Port Orleans unofficial site seems to agree with my memory http://www.portorleans.org/riversidemill.php.
So carved meat to 10pm, burgers to 11pm and pizza/bakery to midnight. However the offical Disney site seems to only show the 11pm close you saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter