• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Resort/Dining Plan Help for 2011

mackait0307

Mouseketeer
:wizard:Just returned from the most wonderful place on earth (less then 24 hours ago to be exact) and are looking to stay in another deluxe resort in 2011. We already stayed at the poly and LOVE IT...but want to do something different for the kids (age 7 and 3 as of 2011 trip). What would you guys suggest? We're thinking about the Beach Club for the pool. Also would like help on the DDP, would be worth it to purchase the regular DDP (1 table service/1 counter) to do club level or just stick with our usual the Deluxe Dining Plan?

Thanks as aways in advance for your help!!!

Well, for kids of any age I would definitely recco the Beach Club for the pool. But for kids of your age I would think that the deluxe dining plan would be way too much food and require way too much mandatory meal times. Unless your are planning on spending a lot of those sit-down credits at dinner shows or restaraunts like le cellier or yachtsman I would suggest the standard dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter