Resort Christmas Decorations

Kir

Earning My Ears
Hello. My family is here at Disney waiting out Tropical Storm Nicole. We’re considering spending the rainy afternoon checking out the Christmas decorations at the various resorts. Can anyone provide real time info as to which resorts are decorated?

Grand Floridian has the gingerbread house finished and open. Beach Club has the chocolate carousel and the snack bar open. Other than that, I don't know what other ones are open already.

Grand Floridian has the gingerbread house finished and open. Beach Club has the chocolate carousel and the snack bar open. Other than that, I don't know what other ones are open already.
Thank you!!! We’ll go check those out. 😃

For those staying this week, do any resorts have their trees up yet?
Boardwalk and Yacht Club are up!

Disney’s Yacht Club Resort Decks Its Halls With Nautical Blue Decor

1668537067253.jpeg

Cross posting from Boardwalk Thread HERE

Thanks! I'm at Disney this week next year and I want to do a resort tour so I'm trying to get an idea of when trees are up.

Thanks! I'm at Disney this week next year and I want to do a resort tour so I'm trying to get an idea of when trees are up.
FYI the resorts are done in a sequence that's based on a lottery, so even though BC and BW are done now, that might not be the case next year. But if they're not done yet, others will be !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter