• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Change by Disney

Definitely got lucky this morning! Started calling at 8:15 AM, busy signal; rang thru at 8:28 AM. CM picked up at 8:30 AM - I was floored!! He was SO helpful! July 5th to the 9th. We were at POP and now we're in a one bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs, price protected. pixiedust:
Does the reservation already show in your MDE

I’m back on the phone today. 😥 I waited 9+ hours yesterday in the phone. When I finally got to talk to GS I was so excited about our switch from our non open room to a open one. But still this morning no confirmation email and it’s not showing up in MDE and I’m worried 😟

So am I hearing that the first CMs are able to help today and we don’t need to be transferred to GS? I have meetings all day until this afternoon - fingers crossed rooms are still available by then 😫

If anyone is switching from Deluxe to Deluxe in early Aug - would be very interested to hear what kind of availability you’re seeing!

Cannot get through on any of the numbers I've tried... Been trying since 7 am. Our reservation is at Boardwalk starting on July 14. Really starting to worry there won't be any options.

I wonder if the number used matters. I got through 407-939-5277 and have been on hold for 2 hours. No human contact yet.

So my sis, who is a TA, said that she was told that if no action was taken by a guest with an existing reservation (i.e. they don't call to change their resy), that they will be automatically moved to an upgraded room, no charge/price increase. I'm sure that you get whatever room at whatever resort they choose to give you, and by waiting you may run into availability issues, but still. Anyone else heard this? (If this has already been mentioned, I apologize, lot of pages in this thread ha).

Called at exactly 7:00am so total time was 2 hours. Lost the hold music for over an hour. I only had to speak with first CM so no transfer to GS. My reservation was for ASMo in Sep. My options to change were AOA or Pop for no additional charge. Since we are staying at Pop already in Nov, I opted for AOA. I can already see the change in MDE even though she said it should update later today. Glad this part is taken care of!

So, when I finally got through, the CM told me he could move us from AS Sports (9/30-10/5) to Pop but there would be an upcharge. Then he also told me that starting Wednesday they are handling reservations after July 11 so it would be best to wait until then. I think I got a dud so I'm trying again.

I finally got through, but no CM yet. On hold with silence. Kind of refreshing after 5+ hours of Disney music loop yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter