Resort Change by Disney

Giving it another go...argh. I have 2 phones in hand and was able to connect with one, but so worried about getting disconnected trying with a 2nd. I keep getting the only working with reservations through July... but I guess at least I'm through this morning which is better than yesterday. This is so nuts...hopefully I'm successful at some point today and it doesn't take all day...

Back at it again, myself! Called exactly at 7 and am currently on hold. There were more prompts this morning to confirm guest information. I tried calling on another line at the exact same time and already got met with the busy signal. Here's for hoping for the best this time!!

What number did you call? I can't get through yet.

Giving it another go...argh. I have 2 phones in hand and was able to connect with one, but so worried about getting disconnected trying with a 2nd. I keep getting the only working with reservations through July... but I guess at least I'm through this morning which is better than yesterday. This is so nuts...hopefully I'm successful at some point today and it doesn't take all day...
The July-only reservations message is just regarding ADR's at the moment

I called right at 7, got through immediately, connection was bad and ended hanging up. Tried to call back again, nothing but busy signals. Come on universe! I don't think my trip was meant to be!

Hi everyone! Quick question— just got through to the phone lines. Spoke with a castmemember in wholesale (?) since i booked through Undercover Tourist.
The CM said they are moving people in stages and mine will be moved automatically over the next few days... he said it was different for me since I booked through a third party... this is the first time I’ve heard of this... should I call back 😂

I’ve been trying since 7 and can’t get through. I wish the change button would actually work in MDE so that I could at least try to change it myself. I’m at CSR Aug. 13-18 and I’d be fine with a lateral move to CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter