• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Change by Disney

Update to no deluxe availability for the end of July.
Original dates were 7/7-7/14 WL Free dining, 6 day PH, party of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids that are Disney adults
I called back to get a different CM b/c the 1st couldn't transfer me to guests services so she gave me their phone number. I just called the regular number back that's on the reservation. New dates end of July. Same number of nights. She said they would remove the park hopper later. Trying to do it now is messing the system up so they have been told not to do it now.
My cast member got rid of my parkhoppers for me with no problem today at 10:30 . I am guessing your CM was either afraid to touch them or the system went wonky.
I do know they aren't removing them if not requested.
Supposedly they will drop off on their own during your stay ………...but of course double check.
No one wants that to get overlooked.:magnify:

Hi, I've been following this thread today - if we have a reservation in September, we can't call to modify yet, correct? And is there a chance the All Stars might be open by then anyway? thank you!
You can call. Your hotel is listed as not open during your stay so you will need to call at some point. Disney will not contact you about it.

5 hours and 15 minutes in. Still no word from GS. Anyone else staying in one place this whole time? Our house doesn't have the best cell service, and I'm nervous if I touch the phone I'll somehow hang up.

5 hours and 15 minutes in. Still no word from GS. Anyone else staying in one place this whole time? Our house doesn't have the best cell service, and I'm nervous if I touch the phone I'll somehow hang up.

Yep. My cell service stinks at home so we have to call over WiFi. But all during the day, since both my wife and I are work from home and have to be on VPNs (See: bandwidth intensive) we occasionally get devices kicked off. First call, booted after 1.5hrs. Second call got wrong department so had to start over. Third call, booted after 1.25hr. Current call...4.5hrs and counting but bandwidth is typically better at night and we are off our work systems. Ugh...

Is anyone getting through? I’m at 5 hours and 45 minutes and starting to wonder if anyone will ever pick up.

I’ve never even got passed the busy signal. I’ve tried over and over and over and no number will go through. I wish I could get on hold for that long at this point!

Is anyone getting through? I’m at 5 hours and 45 minutes and starting to wonder if anyone will ever pick up.
I waited on the phone for a total of almost 9 hours today. I was disconnected 3 times. I was able to modify one Resevation but my other two remain in limbo. I figure I’ll try calling back tomorrow.

I’ve never even got passed the busy signal. I’ve tried over and over and over and no number will go through. I wish I could get on hold for that long at this point!
I’m sorry. It took me nearly 170 calls or so to get to this point. I hope you have better luck soon.

No phone calls for me today, but I was able to start check in at ASMo for November. No idea if they means the AS will be open then, but I’ve not been able to access that feature before today.

Help!! I have a 35% off ressie for Sports in September. What are my options? Are people calling and getting another resort with the 35% discount? What type of free upgrades are people getting? tia

Not yet, about the same time on hold. Last update from my original CM was the guest services queue seemed to be stuck, wait time hadn't changed in a while. So much for the original estimate of a 148 minute wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter