• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Change by Disney

Hit the 5 hour mark since being transferred to guest services. At least the original CM is still popping back on to check on me occasionally and give me updates (or lack thereof). At this point it's more of a game to see how many more repeats of the same music I can take. Gonna be dreaming about Disney music tonight!

Hit the 5 hour mark since being transferred to guest services. At least the original CM is still popping back on to check on me occasionally and give me updates (or lack thereof). At this point it's more of a game to see how many more repeats of the same music I can take. Gonna be dreaming about Disney music tonight!
I'm at 4:42 and starting to looooooooose it

Hi, I've been following this thread today - if we have a reservation in September, we can't call to modify yet, correct? And is there a chance the All Stars might be open by then anyway? thank you!

I’ve been disconnected twice... currently on 1:20:00. Third call, total time on hold 3+ hrs. Waiting in line for guest services. Hope things start speeding up for everyone!

Last edited:

I am catching up with the thread and not sure if your question was answered. Change resorts TWICE today and park reservations still there.
Good to know! I have been on hold for 4.5 hours to try to update my resort one more time. Mine stuck through the first change as well. Crossing fingers I get through tonight for another updated resort.

Is it just me, or are there some breaks in the music where you are certain someone is picking up, but then really no one is?? Or that sound of someone pressing a key, tricks me every time 😢 When I was transferred to Guest Services the CM told me it would be 2.5 hours, but we are quite past that now.....
YES! I think I have developed a heart condition today.

For undercover tourist room reservations, are those sold as a block and the entire block will get moved as one to wherever they get moved?
According to what I was told today by Disney, they are sold to UT at wholesale. So I don't think there's a block per se, but they do have their own inventory of rooms. And they have to move us.
I've already called UT, and they didn't seem to know what they were going to do with us. I'm calling back tomorrow, and if I don't get an answer, I'm calling Disney back and begging them to move us.

I’m at about 4:30 waiting for GS. Close to calling it quits for the night. Hopefully lower wait times tomorrow morning.

I’m only at 4 1/2 hours (first time after 2-3/4 hours waiting for GS the call disconnected). The CM who transferred me never came back on. I believe I’m in the queue, but who knows?! :bored:

Tmw morning will be a game of fastest fingers at least I can tell the CM just to transfer me to GS

Joining the guest services hold party. My first two calls were disconnected today when they went to transfer me to GS. First call was 1 hr. 30 minutes - then disconnected. Second call was 3:17 and disconnected. This call is a total of 6 hours as of right now - around 4 hours on the help line.

Our dates are July 22-29 in an Art of Animation Suite (with a TA rate) - We are 2 adults and a 16 yr. old and 19 yr. old. Hoping to get anything with at least 3 beds and 2 bathrooms/showers. Also need to modify two other reservations for clients. Hoping I get through soon since I've been awake since 5:30EST this morning.

Is it just me, or are there some breaks in the music where you are certain someone is picking up, but then really no one is?? Or that sound of someone pressing a key, tricks me every time 😢 When I was transferred to Guest Services the CM told me it would be 2.5 hours, but we are quite past that now.....
Yes! The Main Street USA song when the railroad conductor comes on. Every. Time.

According to what I was told today by Disney, they are sold to UT at wholesale. So I don't think there's a block per se, but they do have their own inventory of rooms. And they have to move us.
I've already called UT, and they didn't seem to know what they were going to do with us. I'm calling back tomorrow, and if I don't get an answer, I'm calling Disney back and begging them to move us.
Thanks, that sounds like what I should be doing too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter