reservations??

momhmmx2

Life is a gift...Have Fun!
We just booked our first trip home for the end of April :goodvibes

I've been to Disney several times and have always just "winged" it for meals.

I guess I never really thought about making reservations. Now after reading these boards, I'm re-thinking that philosophy.

I'd like to try to eat at a different TS everynight and try some of the different fares offered in each of the parks.

My DH and I like just about anything. DD is not picky either. However my DS is painfully picky :sad2:

Anyways, we usually don't let him have a choice as to where we eat or it would be Burger King :sick: every night!

Any suggestions where we should go? We will be there for 9 nights :woohoo:

TIA :lovestruc

Teppan Edo
Spoodles
Blue Zoo
Sci Fi (lunch)
Chefs de France

we usually hit the above restaurants at least once every trip

Just a note - I've been calling for dining reservations for clients and the end of April seems to be busy, due to the variation of Spring Breaks. You may have to be somewhat flexible with your times and TS choices. There are really so many great places to choose from that I am sure you will be happy with what is available. The kids menus are pretty standard fare and will most likely appeal to your DS. Good Luck.

Here are our favourites so far::love:

Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana's
Chef Mickey (although we haven't been there for 3 yrs because my daughter is afraid of characters:confused3 )
Nine Dragons
Cape May Cafe
Hollywood and Vine
Mama Melrose
Princess Storybook Dining (Norway)
Tony's Town Square
Spoodles

We also like the other restaurants but the ones above are our "musts" for each trip...:banana:

Check out the menus before you make ADR's. Baileybelle posted some links.

My favorites are:
~Kona (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
~Whispering Canyon (lunch, dinner)
~Crystal Palace (lunch, dinner)
~Nine Dragons (dinner)
~Biergarten (dinner)
~Le Cellier (lunch)

:)

We went to Disney 2 times in 2006. The 1st trip I made ADR's for almost every night and it worked out great. But, the 2nd trip I didn't and regretted it. We had so many problems trying to find places to eat. It seemed like everywhere we went was full and ended up several times eating CS meals. We did luck out one day for lunch and got into the Garden Grill at the last minute.
Good Luck!

The last 3 times we went to Disney (November 07, March 07 and august 06) we made a total of 2 ADR's out of 25 days. We ate TS each and ever night and usually did a TS for breakfast also. It was great fun. Basically we just woke up in the morning and called dining. We took the first thing suggested. We ate at restuarants that we never would have thought about trying, some hits and some misses. You didn't say when you were going but if it's during the summer or christmas I would make a few adr's.
My next trip is the first week of May, I haven't made a single adr yet. This time we're not making any plans. The first park bus that stops at our resort is where we will tour that day.
One disclaimer: I don't really have any "must do" restuarants.
My favorites are Yachtsman steakhouse and Sci-fi diner

We always do: LTT, Tony's, 'Ohana's, Biergarten, Chefs, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, and Sci-Fi. In May we are adding: CRT, Kona and Spoodles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter